can anybody help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybody help please

i need to cover a hole in the dash you know by where the coin holders are next to the window switch its where a coin holder was i cannot find a switch cover anywhere i need something black i can fix into this hole or over it the later preffered as ive had to enlarge hole before to take a switch coin holder wont go back in all i really need is a square piece of plastic or something about 5mm bigger than a coin holder all the way round just something that doesnt look to ruff can anyone help me please someone must have some skill as i have not

Originally posted by matthew coventry
    i need to cover a hole in the dash you know by where the coin holders are next to the window switch its where a coin holder was i cannot find a switch cover anywhere i need something black i can fix into this hole or over it the later preffered as ive had to enlarge hole before to take a switch coin holder wont go back in all i really need is a square piece of plastic or something about 5mm bigger than a coin holder all the way round just something that doesnt look to ruff can anyone help me please someone must have some skill as i have not
    If you give me the exact dimensions in mm I can make you something and mail it you, no charge.
    my msn messenger address is chaosengine100@msn.com
    Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

thanks a lot ive just emailed with measurements

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
      If you give me the exact dimensions in mm I can make you something and mail it you, no charge.
      my msn messenger address is chaosengine100@msn.com
      really thankyou very nice of you has helped no end

Comment

Hi Matt, received your email via msn, no problem mate, anything to help someone out, just glad to be of assistance.
        I will mail it out to you asap..... hopefully you will get it by the end of the week.

Comment

Its in the post mate

Comment

cheers pal

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
            Its in the post mate
            thanks for everything

Comment

Working...
            X