Surfs For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfs For sale

Hi, I placed an ad a little while ago in the surfs for sale section and payed the £5 by paypal which has gone through but the ad has not appeared. I have tried emailing this address: toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk but no reply there either. Is the administrator of this site away at the moment or has it got lost somewhere ? Anybody got any idea.

Cheers

Brian

Originally posted by BI1
    Hi, I placed an ad a little while ago in the surfs for sale section and payed the £5 by paypal which has gone through but the ad has not appeared. I have tried emailing this address: toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk but no reply there either. Is the administrator of this site away at the moment or has it got lost somewhere ? Anybody got any idea.

Cheers

Brian
    he (koi, Nigel) has been on holiday... not sure if he's back yet...
    try emailing your paypal receipt to "Lucky" (andy)... he might be able to help!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

OK, thanks foir the reply, I thought it would be something like that. I'm not in that much of a hurry to sell it so I will wait for a few days and see if it appears.

Brian

Comment

koi is away - think he is back beginning of next week
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

That explains it then

I too have had the same problem, I too have paid me £5 via paypal and have had no reply, was starting to get worried, anyone who may be interested it is also on ebay Rare Black, Toyota Surf 3.0TD SSR-X, 94 L-reg

Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by Torturerforfun
            I too have had the same problem, I too have paid me £5 via paypal and have had no reply, was starting to get worried, anyone who may be interested it is also on ebay Rare Black, Toyota Surf 3.0TD SSR-X, 94 L-reg

Nick.
            Another "Rare" Surf for sale, its amazing how common the Rare ones seem to be on ebay, so much so that its become very rare indeed to find one for sale that is not rare!

Maurice
            Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

but morr, if they were common we would all have one...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Ah, you see this one is rare, its a special colour black and its the only one ever made, thats been owned by me

Comment

Working...
                X