Is there any Irish in here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any Irish in here??

Noticed the UK members have some proper off-roading centres and green lanes etc. Does anyone know of any in Ireland North or South?? and out of curiosity how many Irish members are there??
    Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Originally posted by elmerfudd
    Noticed the UK members have some proper off-roading centres and green lanes etc. Does anyone know of any in Ireland North or South?? and out of curiosity how many Irish members are there??
    theres me down in the south so if your needing any advice, i ve got a 3ltr 4runner and a 2.4surf in the houshold
    cheers marc

Comment

Re

Dunno mate!

I live in Co. Down and I never heard of any so far!

Be nice though!

Where do you hail from?

Later!

Gary

Comment

There's a few of us

Not much in the way of suggestions for places to off-road I'm afraid, have a look here for our last outing
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
          There's a few of us ...........
          A quick search of the members list shows around 70 registered members with Ireland listed in their location, didn't think there had been that many! Over 30 of whom have visited the forum in the last month or so.
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

so in jokes about Englishman, Irishman & Scotsman... which one does the dopey thing at the end in Ireland?... or do you change one for an American?
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              so in jokes about Englishman, Irishman & Scotsman... which one does the dopey thing at the end in Ireland?... or do you change one for an American?
              at the risk of offending someone i'm saying nathin, only becuz i'm new

Comment

at the risk of offending someone i'm saying nathin, only becuz i'm new
                don't worry about that!!... only 2 people easily offended on here!!

so, it's an irishman a scotsman and a slugman!

Comment

Good to see so many from Ireland, serious shame all that greenery, rivers, and of course schucks never mind da cheap deezil and no where to go??? Theres a few places local but nothin too challenging. Seen your pics morr that looks mega!! altho i'd have a wee touch of the fear about the watery stuff, did you guys do that without snorkels??

I live on the outskirts of Lisburn, did a bit of riding (m'bikes) down round Killyleagh, Strangford, Ardglass route (you know the one )

Apparently there is somewhere up North that has off road facilities, worth checking out if there are 30 members i'm sure you could get at least 10 together for a day out??

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    don't worry about that!!... only 2 people easily offended on here!!

so, it's an irishman a scotsman and a slugman!
                    Well its a wee bit more complicated than that................ you have a Northern Irish man, but hes from either Antrim, Down, Armagh, Fermanagh, Londonderry and Tyrone. Each are quite unique in thier character traits and each are as daft when lit to the bayleeks on buckfast, thunderbirds, white lightning cider (particularly Armagh folk) etc etc following so far??

Then you have The Irish Irish and thats not my place to explain!!

Comment

Well its a wee bit more complicated than that................ you have a Northern Irish man, but hes from either Antrim, Down, Armagh, Fermanagh, Londonderry and Tyrone. Each are quite unique in thier character traits and each are as daft when lit to the bayleeks on buckfast, thunderbirds, white lightning cider (particularly Armagh folk) etc etc following so far??

Then you have The Irish Irish and thats not my place to explain!!
                      ok, gotcha!!

hehehe!!

Comment

Working...
                      X