I'm Proud of my Dad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Proud of my Dad....

This is my Dad, with his 60th birthday present. Just before he headed straight into the patch of mud on the farm where a tractor got stuck towing out a landy, at about 40mph.

I only hope I'm that daft still at 60.

Dave
    Attached Files

thats great!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Heeeeeyyyy.....Dads a Dude

Comment

Who's the Daddy? Fair play to him. Age is all in the mind................until you try to vault a a five bar gate.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Make sure you keep the keys to your truck away from your dad. Otherwise the tractor will be getting stuck again, pulling out your Surf!!

Comment

It proves we never grow up
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

way to go dad
              but did it have to be green
              black is the new green too you know

PS gissa go please
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Good for your Dad! Every spring I take my mum on a complete tour of the farm on the quad bike to see the new crop of lambs, calves, kittens, pups, and she is now 83 and looking forward to her next trip.

Jacqueline

Comment

Er he is only 60. Its not old, Do you think at that age he should be welded to a chair with pipe and slippers ? Theres 60 yr olds still flying commercial aircraft, commading ships, working farms , driving cranes, diggers, tractors and artics. Driving a quad or a Surf is well within the average 60 yr olds capabilities

Show him the thread and see what he thinks of your patronising comments.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                    Er he is only 60. Its not old, Do you think at that age he should be welded to a chair with pipe and slippers ? Theres 60 yr olds still flying commercial aircraft, commading ships, working farms , driving cranes, diggers, tractors and artics. Driving a quad or a Surf is well within the average 60 yr olds capabilities

Show him the thread and see what he thinks of your patronising comments.

Bogus

Think you've missed the point here

Jacqueline

Comment

ooohh Tony - its your dad's birthday on Thursday - can we get him one... then borrow it back???

Good on your dad - Top pressie....!!!
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                        Think you've missed the point here

Jacqueline
                        Ive accepted your comment and reread it all again and again, and Im still missing the point. Quite willing to accept that Im thick however so if someone could please tell me what the point is Ive missed Id be grateful

Ta

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                          Ive accepted your comment and reread it all again and again, and Im still missing the point. Quite willing to accept that Im thick however so if someone could please tell me what the point is Ive missed Id be grateful

Ta

Bogus

The point, as I understand it, is that Dave is saying - hey look at my dad messing about and doing stupid things in the mud with a quad. Isn't he cool.

Dave clearly much admires his dad - I doubt he'd be posting this in an insulting way, though I guess I can see how you might have read it that way?

My dad was far to "grown up" at 60 to ever do anything like that (and at 50 and at 40 - dont remember before that)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hey Bogus!, I've read through several times and i cant see any point missed!
                            good on Daves dad, He should be proud of him, Buy me a quad and i'd love a drive, Im sixty next april (hint!) and certainly not ready for my box, Your only
                            as old as the woman your feeling, Its a pity mines 58, Happy birthday daves dad and many more of em. Regards Ian
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

good on your dad, mines always been "old" (still younger than mum, but thats another long long story!) refuses to come playing with me me in my truck, winces if i make him watch it on video! got most upset when i took a "diversion" down a greenlane on the way back from the tip
                              Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Working...
                              X