• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lottie what have you started now?
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Man that was some reading. It's good to see even in petrol heads there is some serious bigoted veiws. If a 4X4 is unreasonable, then surley so is a 2 seater sports car, these people with this attitude will get their own cars banned by the government using their (the sports car owners) own criteria. I do find it normal to come accross a sports car driver who slows down for corners which really narks me off (why slow down if you don't have to). We could all do stories about vehicles that are driven badly, personally I'm always wary of metros and micras, but I don't want them banned.
      Why is everyone fueling the government, I'm sick of the word BAN, why not use the word educate. We simply don't do it now, where is the green cross code, why are our teachers forced to train children just to get bits of paper, instead of how to live, how to interact with others, or how to control yourself.
      And then tonight on South Today (regional bbc news) they did a bit about off road users acting before a legal loophole is closed to gain access to routes. It was so biased I expected to see a person doing a hiel hitler salute. The presenter scoffed at the member from Trail Riders Fellowship, and even tho he stated that it was not a legal loophole it was a law dating from over one hundred years, she still kept refering to it as a legal loop hole.
      Oh Lottie I really wish I haden't read that now, but like a train wreck, I just couldn't look away.
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Sheesh! There seem to be a few lame-brains on there - however, it is nice to see a serious outbreak of commonsense and tolerance as well.
        Too tired to get seriously annoyed at some limpdick mouthing off - I doubt whether RedRoadster100 would have the brass to say that to someones face...
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

they talk about people carriers too!... surely a 7 seater is allowed to use more fuel?not many people buy an MPV cos it looks good!... usually cos you can get all the kids in, it tows a caravan nicely and you can move the seats and use it as a van!!

no one ever moans about people running around in company vans at weekends with no load and only 3 seats!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ah yes the old ban this tax that brigade !
            We have these salad eating latte sipping hairdressers over here too.
            It is simple you may CHOSE to have a little rollerskate of a car
            I CHOSE to have a big road hogging gas guzzling tank, well that what the sandal wearers call them.
            They dont like my car and I dont particularly like their two seat go kart, BUT here is the important bit: WE HAVE THE FREEDOM OF CHOICE to have what vehicle we like, and WE ARE ENTITLED TO EXPRESS AN OPINION about each others vehicles.
            These are two VERY IMPORTANT things that we need to remember.
            There are many countries that do not allow the populace those freedoms, let us not go down that road.

I am going to leave my surf at home and borrow my mates Scania tractor unit for commuting and I may even leave the low-loader trailer on !!!
            But seriously I have just got me a little 50cc scooter....photos coming soon.
            Simon.O.
            '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Working...
            X