yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orange sticker inside driver door frame??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange sticker inside driver door frame??

Poking about ma surf and I noticed an orange dymo type sticker, says "bacs 92300kms" then some japanese writing, am i daft in thinking this is an accurate mileage verification?? and i think ma surfs been "hit" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... noticed isopon marks on the fron nearside wing and nearside rear quarter panel, not only that but it pulls real bad to the left getting quite upset!! find out tomorrow its up for wheel alignment.

worst case scenario can i get the steering linkages etc ok?? do 2.4 and 3.0 share the same parts??
    Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Originally posted by elmerfudd
    Poking about ma surf and I noticed an orange dymo type sticker, says "bacs 92300kms" then some japanese writing, am i daft in thinking this is an accurate mileage verification?? and i think ma surfs been "hit" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... noticed isopon marks on the fron nearside wing and nearside rear quarter panel, not only that but it pulls real bad to the left getting quite upset!! find out tomorrow its up for wheel alignment.

worst case scenario can i get the steering linkages etc ok?? do 2.4 and 3.0 share the same parts??
    Yeah, any IFS parts from 89 to 95 will fit, apart from brake caliper changes in about 91.

Those stickers are good for telling milage, especially if the speedo says alot less!!!!!!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

thank you.
      Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Comment

Working...
      X