tesco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    all diesel has some water, but the fuel filter has a water trap in it... (the screw in bit on the bottom)

don't think they can water it down, there's rules... and surely there'd be a lot of know cases and law things going on??

and doesn't oil float on water?

Yeah, it makes lovely rainbows all over the road to scare the motorbikelists.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Yeah, it makes lovely rainbows all over the road to scare the motorbikelists.
      while we're on that subject... can i get done for diesel spills?

just that the fella that has truck in mornings fills it right to the brim with derv... if i spill it... what happens??... gonna refuse to drive if it's too full again!

(+they keep moaning when i don't put any in after shift, even though it's only just below the neck... nozzle goes about 3" under!!)
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I did hear once that there was a crack down on the offenders, but I don't know what come of it.
        I'll ask the biking fraternity.

Comment

cushtie!... there may be a xmas shortage of hairdriers and tampons!
          Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          I did hear once that there was a crack down on the offenders, but I don't know what come of it.
          I'll ask the biking fraternity.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            while we're on that subject... can i get done for diesel spills?
            People should do, it's really bad news, but like most issues that are actually useful, it got forgotten about after a few months!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
            X