Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear roller for 3rd gen

Hi all,

I have a 97 3rd Gen Limited etc and in the rear there looks to be slots for a roller blind to pull across the back. Doers anyone know where I can get hold of one?

Scott

You should be able to get one from Hilux Bob , he has them for the 2nd gen surfs and would think that they are the same .

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=745

Ps. Maybe you could put a bit more detail into your profile , like location and colour of your surf .

Comment

Originally posted by s_wilson
      Hi all,

I have a 97 3rd Gen Limited etc and in the rear there looks to be slots for a roller blind to pull across the back. Doers anyone know where I can get hold of one?

There's always ebay, usually a few there. I got mine there for $175 + $25 P&P, about £120 / €170 total, perfect condition.
      Only snag will be that the yank 4runners generally have different interior colours to our surfs, I ended up with a tan one, time for some vinylkote...
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

3rd generation Surfs are about 40mm wider inside so the luggage blind from the 2nd generation doesn't fit.

You could try a Land Cruiser Colorado blind as they are also wider than a 2nd gen Surf and they are very cheap & easy to find on Ebay

Comment

Working...
        X