Of flying toilets and shaking hands.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of flying toilets and shaking hands.

In the slums of Nairobi there are no sewage systems and so people usually just dig a pit and ****, and there are even areas where the povo don’t even bother to dig a pit but just **** behind a wall so you definitely need to wear gumboots if you go visiting anyone down there! Anyway, not only do you have to be careful where you step, but nowadays you also have to watch what’s flying through the air. Some “clever” person came up with a new plan: instead of digging a pit or even just ****ting in a back alley, people now just **** in a plastic bag, tie a knot in the top and then fling it out of the window!

These scatological projectiles are now known as “flying toilets” and have become a major health hazard in Kibera and some of Nairobi’s other slums (By the way, Kibera is the scene for John le Carre’s “The Constant Gardener”, although they don’t mention these in the film!).

Another thing that they don’t mention in Kenya’s tourist blurb is the ****ing: men **** anywhere and everywhere. They don’t even have a modicum of decency, they just stop beside the road or path and then **** with a total disregard for the women and children that surround them.

I take Jasmine to school every day via a dirt road and just the other day I came round a corner to find a man ****ing so close to the path that I nearly hit him as I rounded the corner. He just stood there with his cock in hand, flapping it around, and with the blank expression of an inbred on his face. If I had had Jasmine in the car I would have got out and given him a sound thrashing but as it was I just drove on and vowed to buy a hippo hide Sjambok or Kiboko (whip) for the next time it happens.

Since men (and women) **** anywhere, and obviously have no facility to wash their hands, I have given up shaking hands except with anyone except those that I know personally and even some of those are a bit suspect!
    @africa4x4cafe
    [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

that profanity filter really makes you wonder what they get upto in foreign lands!!

obvioulsy i only ever **** in private...

is it anything like shefield, but with sun?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by bundubasher
      In the slums of Nairobi there are no sewage systems and so people usually just dig a pit and ****, and there are even areas where the povo don’t even bother to dig a pit but just **** behind a wall so you definitely need to wear gumboots if you go visiting anyone down there! Anyway, not only do you have to be careful where you step, but nowadays you also have to watch what’s flying through the air. Some “clever” person came up with a new plan: instead of digging a pit or even just ****ting in a back alley, people now just **** in a plastic bag, tie a knot in the top and then fling it out of the window!

These scatological projectiles are now known as “flying toilets” and have become a major health hazard in Kibera and some of Nairobi’s other slums (By the way, Kibera is the scene for John le Carre’s “The Constant Gardener”, although they don’t mention these in the film!).

Another thing that they don’t mention in Kenya’s tourist blurb is the ****ing: men **** anywhere and everywhere. They don’t even have a modicum of decency, they just stop beside the road or path and then **** with a total disregard for the women and children that surround them.

I take Jasmine to school every day via a dirt road and just the other day I came round a corner to find a man ****ing so close to the path that I nearly hit him as I rounded the corner. He just stood there with his cock in hand, flapping it around, and with the blank expression of an inbred on his face. If I had had Jasmine in the car I would have got out and given him a sound thrashing but as it was I just drove on and vowed to buy a hippo hide Sjambok or Kiboko (whip) for the next time it happens.

Since men (and women) **** anywhere, and obviously have no facility to wash their hands, I have given up shaking hands except with anyone except those that I know personally and even some of those are a bit suspect!
      Sounds like they live round this area .
      I opened the garage door the other week and 'someone' was watering the fence next door .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Karibu in Nairobi !

Please feel free to try our Cashew nuts at the bar !

You cant really blame the natives if they do not have the facilities.
        I was in Nice the other month and was horrified to see the same thing there..

Promenade de anglais 02.00 hrs, a car stopped, a woman got out and shat on the pavement exclaiming - pardon e' moi, cet normal...

....and they do have public loo's there.
        Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

C'est la vie, c'est la merde!
          @africa4x4cafe
          [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X