north east

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north east

hi ..just wondering if any of you surfers are living in the north east..i`m in northallerton (a town north of york and south of middlesbrough).
    i would also like to know of any places around here to take my surf of road(still a virgin off roader and wanting to lose my cherry..so to speak)
    thanks

Originally posted by anson
    hi ..just wondering if any of you surfers are living in the north east..i`m in northallerton (a town north of york and south of middlesbrough).
    i would also like to know of any places around here to take my surf of road(still a virgin off roader and wanting to lose my cherry..so to speak)
    thanks
    Hi mate, can highly recommend Langdale Quest. They have a website, and you'll find plenty of info on the forum if you search for LangdaleQuest. From what you've said that should be within easy reach of where you live.

Rob
    Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Originally posted by TheWolfCub
      Hi mate, can highly recommend Langdale Quest. They have a website, and you'll find plenty of info on the forum if you search for LangdaleQuest. From what you've said that should be within easy reach of where you live.

Rob
      Rob, do you know the outcome of their appeal for planning permission to keep that place going? We were there earlier this year and it is a great place that needs to be kept.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by anson
        thanks

there,s a few of us up ere m8,

as well as langdale, (nr. pickering) there,s a place in Weardale altho i can,t comment on it as iv,e never been.
        Iv,e been to langdale a couple of times and can recomend it as a place to lose your cherry, or exhaust in my case

ship

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
          Rob, do you know the outcome of their appeal for planning permission to keep that place going? We were there earlier this year and it is a great place that needs to be kept.
          I'm afraid not. When I visited in July, I spoke to the guy there about it then, and he said that the wrangling had been going on for years. He seemed fairly upbeat about it.

I've just checked their website and it seems to be business as usual, albeit they're not open much above weekends for off-roading.

You're right, it is a great place, I certainly wouldn't want to lose it.
          Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

ok thx everyone..guess i`ll be looking around..
            why when i`m driving my works van ..do i keep looking in fields and passed closed gates into wooded areas hmmmm

Comment

Working...
            X