yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now for something slightly different...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a skinhead for 10 years... realised it was dumb!... now have lovely blonde hair just like i'm 16 again!... but able to grow a full beard! (which is ginger!... Grrr!!)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Thats 'cos you is Scotlish!

Comment

don,t care wot colour it is, as long as it,s there, altho it is time for a No.2 with the clippers despite the weather wear a hat

ship

Comment

Originally posted by ship
          don,t care wot colour it is, as long as it,s there, altho it is time for a No.2 with the clippers despite the weather wear a hat

ship
          I havent got a hat face........mrs dave can whack any hat on top of her head and she looks gorgeous......me,I end up looking like the village idiot.....

Comment

shave it off, and go grey disgracefully, at least out of earshot of the missus...!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              i had a skinhead for 10 years... realised it was dumb!... now have lovely blonde hair just like i'm 16 again!... but able to grow a full beard! (which is ginger!... Grrr!!)
              Yeah! Wierd that init, Igot blond hair but black beard (if i let it grow) With a
              little imagination I'd look like clint eastwood, Alright!! a lot of imagination,,,,,
              I reccon the way to go is get a JASON KING Wig and tash, Maybe form a
              club? Monthly meet at the guildhall karsi,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

No idea why so much fuss is made about grey hair, I got a proper bikers goatie.... its full of grey....... I have me hair "scalped", its easier than setting fire to meself welding, but it has grey in it. The little woman reckoms grey makes a man look distinguished.....better than looking extinguished I guess
                Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

SHAVED ! Definatly the best thing i ever did !

Good Points................Saves buying combs, brushes, hair gel, more sleepin time, Windy day ?? Who cares !! Head Massages are awsome !!!

Bad Points.................Burns like hell in the sun, HAILSTONES HURT !!!
                  !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Mine aint grey
                    wot there is of it is ....Arctic Blond!!!! & very refined
                    and it's not baldness it is a solar panel for a sex god
                    and grass dont grow ona busy street
                    and when god made us , he made the clever ones without hair, the rest.......................... .........
                    and lacking on top......wahay down below!!
                    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                    Tony

Comment

my ex wanted me to start dying my hair at the first sign of grey, note EX!, seen too many people at work take that route. not good.luckly new model likes abit of salt 'n' pepper.
                      Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

down side of having hair now is... women don't randomly come up, stroke my head and make rude suggestions!!

shame!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I was almost honey-blonde from childhood, until my mid thirties, when my hair got progressively darker, leaving me with what looks like peroxide blonde eyebrows. (My black collegues at work find my eyebrows hilarious and think I look like a negative picture of their Grandad). However, for the last two years my hair has been turning white at the sides but I mantain that I am turning blonde again.
                          Being a blondie, with Scottish ancestry, I suffer the curse of the multi coloured beard. It ranges from blonde sideburns, through ginger moustache to chestnut auburn under my chin, which makes me look like the blonde bloke out of Abba. At least still I have a full head of hair, no matter what colour it is.
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                            I reccon the way to go is get a JASON KING Wig and tash, Maybe form a
                            club? Monthly meet at the guildhall karsi,

errrr - no thanks ..... I've met Peter Wyngarde - he's about 5' 5" (That's shorter than me even !), bats for the other side and is as bald as a coot !
                            He's also got tracks on his head where the hair transplant failed .......

As for me - I'm greying AND balding ..... I'm not particularly bothered about it BUT I don't want people to think I'm trying to hide it so the hair gets cropped regularly !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Looks like a close one then!!!
                              Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Working...
                              X