epic voyage and mileage verify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic voyage and mileage verify

Picked up my 94 3.0 SSRX y'day in london drove to stranraer with 1 or 2 minor un documented detours!! what a wagon went very well, i think i definitely made the right choice auto is mega. g'friend not 2 happy with the time i have spent on here (as oppossed to her) some fantastic info on here the internal search engine works brilliantly (compliments to the web persons).

the surf i got has 60,000 odd thousand miles on it, clock was set to mileage equivilent when converted to mph. is there anyway to prove this apart from obvious things like seats, wheels, pedals etc?? it does look very clean just a bit suspicious!! things that are to good to be true generally are!!
    As part of the mot in northern ireland i need both mph and kmh on clock, mine has just kmh clock converted to mph, does anyone know anybody who can do this? if so is it easy and cheap??
    Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

You can get the mileage checked here, only cost's £20 or £10 to members, have had a few done and it's worth doing if you need to sell the vehicle on.

http://www.bimta.org/MileageChecks.asp

Comment

Working...
    X