Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Train

Hi

Is there anyone who may be able to help with transporting a couple of interior plastic panels and a rear load cover from Alton, Hampshire to Newmarket, Suffolk area please?
    If you're gonna have one ...... have a good'un!

Originally posted by Phil her up
    Hi

Is there anyone who may be able to help with transporting a couple of interior plastic panels and a rear load cover from Alton, Hampshire to Newmarket, Suffolk area please?

Tonyn could get them up to me at watford if you ask him nicely if thats any help
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
      Tonyn could get them up to me at watford if you ask him nicely if thats any help
      I can probably get them from jottos which brings em to the London end of the M11.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

We can get them from Alton to either Stevenage Herts, or Chingford E4, or Dirtydogs....

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Wow - Thanks to all of you who have offered help so far I am likely to be in touch in the near future!
          I am hoping to buy the rear load cover and rear side panels (yet to be removed) with accompanying brackets for the cover .................... and then I need to send my side panels (which have no holes/moulding for a load cover) back to Alton!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            We can get them from Alton to either Stevenage Herts, or Chingford E4, or Dirtydogs....

no probs if you want to - if im going up the M11 at all I can pass them a bit further.
            Tim

Comment

Surf Train - Attn Linda / Tonyn

Originally posted by Linda

Hi Linda
              It has taken a while to sort things out but I have now bought the load cover and fittings from Big Jonah (we are not bothering with swapping the side panels now). If you can still assist with moving them my way (Stevenage would be best) that would be great. Matt is going to contact you in the next day or two.
              Many thanks
              Last edited by Phil her up; 31 December 2005, 15:09.

Comment

Is there anyone who may be able to help with moving the load cover from Stevenage to somewhere closer to me?
                TonyN is probably going to drop it off at Koi's for me next Sunday.

Thanks guys (& gals!).

Comment

Many Thanks to Tony for moving the load cover for me - it is now at Koi's in Stevenage.
                  One last call then please for anyone who may be able to shift the load cover from Koi's to some place nearer to me - if not, Stevenage her I come!

Comment

if im round that way i can tug them back to the end of the M11 which makes your journey a bit easier... i go to cambridge sometimes too.
                    Tim

Comment

Thank you
                      I am a bit undecided what to do but may be in touch.

Originally posted by dirtydog
                      if im round that way i can tug them back to the end of the M11 which makes your journey a bit easier... i go to cambridge sometimes too.

Comment

Phil - worst scenario - we'll all be heading to Snetterton way for the Norfolk meet 26th March.
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Im not heading london way this week but maybe next week,if you can sort out where you need the cover needs picking up from,the sumo 44 tonne taxi might be able to collect,and deliver? (it just depends when and where I get sent)
                          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Ok thanks Guys

What's the crack with the Norfolk meet? Maybe I should come and meet some of you mad folk!

Comment

have a look here
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X