Bonnet Guard??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnet Guard??

Any body know where i can get hold of a good looking bonnet guard from??? preferably with Toy ta Written on it?? cant find any on DelBay
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    Any body know where i can get hold of a good looking bonnet guard from??? preferably with Toy ta Written on it?? cant find any on DelBay
    hi have you tried roughtrax 4x4accessoriesand tyres or formula 4x4
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

here ya go mate - You would need to get a Toyota Decal Made up

http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php...m=bonnet+guard
      Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

and here...
        http://www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.co...ta4runner.html

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Can never make my mind up over a bonnet guard, have thought about it for a while. Sometimes I think they're cool, others they look a little girly! Post pictures when you have yours?
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by windsurfer
            Can never make my mind up over a bonnet guard, have thought about it for a while. Sometimes I think they're cool, others they look a little girly! Post pictures when you have yours?
            Cheers
            you calling my surf girly lol
            I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

My new import has one of them. not sure about them though.

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                you calling my surf girly lol
                I don't know, is it!
                mine's all beast, it's nasty.
                Attached Files

Comment

just bought the carbon look one from roughtrax, he he, will post the piccys when it arrives.

Many many thanks!!! cool new toy
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

just bought the carbon look one from roughtrax, he he, will post the piccys when it arrives.
                    I got a carbon look type one on mine.Have a look at it in members rigs. I like it but i get fed up of people saying " whats that THING on the front of your CAR!"

Dont know whats more annoying....people asking what the bonnet guard is or people calling my TRUCK a CAR!
                    So many toys-So little cash

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BONNET-GUARD-T...QQcmdZViewItem

here's one.....oh and I was told that what they actually do is create a wall of air infront of the screen, which stops bugs hitting the screen. In the states they are called "bug guards".
                      Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BONNET-GUARD-T...QQcmdZViewItem

here's one.....oh and I was told that what they actually do is create a wall of air infront of the screen, which stops bugs hitting the screen. In the states they are called "bug guards".

and your truck will probably use more fuel pushing that extra air along!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          and your truck will probably use more fuel pushing that extra air along!
                          Yup.... thats the price you pay for looking cool !!

ps... I have found a brilliant use for the remote opening of the rear window, if like me you have a dog with....er.... a chronic wind problem (and I mean chronic).....flick of a switch and the problem is resolved, plus, the kids in the rear act as an early warning system of the impending bio hazard !!!!
                          Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

hehe, Yeah I know what you mean, We have a male and female doberman and the male (Harry) gets really excited when we go out in the truck it's just one parp after another.
                            Open rear window slightly and the sunroof to get a fresh airflow through the interior.

Comment

Working...
                            X