A fight in my Surf....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fight in my Surf....

I took a friend to a car auction in my Surf and on the way he somehow persuaded me to put my Surf through the auction "to see how much it would fetch". As the car was about to be driven through in front of the punters I had a sudden change of mind and tried to drag the guy driving it out of my Surf. He was having none of it and a fight ensued during which I was kicked and punched out of my own car.....at which point I woke up in cold sweat- it was just a dream (or nightmare!).

I am the only one who has wierd Surf dreams?

Lay off the cheese dude!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

If you want nightmares try owning a 2.4!!!!!!!!!

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
        I took a friend to a car auction in my Surf and on the way he somehow persuaded me to put my Surf through the auction "to see how much it would fetch". As the car was about to be driven through in front of the punters I had a sudden change of mind and tried to drag the guy driving it out of my Surf. He was having none of it and a fight ensued during which I was kicked and punched out of my own car.....at which point I woke up in cold sweat- it was just a dream (or nightmare!).

I am the only one who has wierd Surf dreams?
        No, I also woke this morning in a cold sweat, you see, my Surf is being delivered next week, but I dreamt that I had already paid for it and it turned out to be a heap of do-do and the delivery driver drove off in our other car which we have p/ex'ed laughing.

Fortunately the real story is that I can have my deposit back, if after inspecting and test drving it, I'm not happy.

Roll on next Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse
          No, I also woke this morning in a cold sweat, you see, my Surf is being delivered next week, but I dreamt that I had already paid for it and it turned out to be a heap of do-do and the delivery driver drove off in our other car which we have p/ex'ed laughing.

Fortunately the real story is that I can have my deposit back, if after inspecting and test drving it, I'm not happy.

Roll on next Wednesday.
          thats probably more of a premonition than a dream!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
            If you want nightmares try owning a 2.4!!!!!!!!!

Pete
            I did that and the nightmare still becomes real when the credit card bill comes through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              thats probably more of a premonition than a dream!
              'kin hope not!

Comment

Working...
              X