Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've joined the club!

Hi,

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for their advice and encouragement.

Mid week I will be picking up my 1994 surf 3.0 td ssr-x. as advised by yourselves it's burgundy! it's got 68000 miles on it, not been off road in the 18 months its been in the country, with one very careful looking lady owner. it's had it cambelt done, and got a cat 1 alarm, and decent stereo. four good bfgoodrich tyres, and a brand new spare. 3 months tax and nine months mot. I gave it a thourough check over and can't see a scratch or ding on the entire car.

I beat him down below 5000, which I think isn't too bad considering its condition.

sorry for the rant, i'm just so proud of myself.

you'll be hearing a lot more from me.

cheers,

Mart
    Last edited by B16mts; 19 October 2006, 15:19.
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Originally posted by B16mts
    Hi,

Mid week I will be picking up my 1994 surf 3.0 td ssr-x. as advised by yourselves it's burgundy! it's got 68000 miles on it, not been off road in the 18 months its been in the country, with one very careful looking lady owner. it's had it cambelt done, and got a cat 1 alarm, and decent stereo. four good bfgoodrich tyres, and a brand new spare. 3 months tax and nine months mot. I gave it a thourough check over and can't see a scratch or ding on the entire car.

I beat him down from £4995 to £4650, which I think isn't too bad considering its condition.

cheers,

Mart

glad to see you got a good un don't forget to post some pics when you get it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
      Hi,

I beat him down from £4995 to £4650, which I think isn't too bad considering its condition.

cheers,

Mart

You're more than welcome here especially if you've got a Burgundy Surf.

In yer face 'Fatfires'!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        You're more than welcome here especially if you've got a Burgundy Surf.

In yer face 'Fatfires'!
        he's new....doesn't know any better yet.....lets hope he learns and accepts the inevitable a little quicker than you!!!!!!!!!
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

a man with style.. we need more of them
          you obviously have serious taste!! just dont buy any ball bearings off ebay!!

if you want a sunvisor translation and owners handbook translation just email me at andrewlee31@aol.com and i'll send them out to ya

and dont believe the jealous rantings of someone who had to buy a blue one..
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
          X