Originally posted by qube3
    www.qube-art.co.uk

Also do pets, trucks commissions etc

Cheers

Crackin website pal,have pointed the missus that way for me christmas b ox

never get a surf this side of crimbo

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      in which case I might be able to get you some, my mate goes to the races and likes his pictures.

That would be fantastic, especially Rossi etc.

Also any vintage ones like Sheene, Hailwood, Agostini etc.

email me @ either mjbdesign2001@yahoo.co.uk or qube3design@yahoo.co.uk

Mucho grassiarse
      [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
      [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by VAUGHAN
        Crackin website pal,have pointed the missus that way for me christmas b ox

never get a surf this side of crimbo
        cheers!! One off of the smurf would be good, would do ya a discount as well.

Comment

What a talent. Awesome!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            What a talent. Awesome!
            lets hope lots of other people think so and buy some for xmas

Comment

Great Pics

They are fab, am not a bike person though, any chance of a nice muddy black surf? Then we'll be talking!

Nx
              Naomi
              AKA - Mamadwyvin
              www.greenhands.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mamadwyvin
                They are fab, am not a bike person though, any chance of a nice muddy black surf? Then we'll be talking!

Nx
                here's one
                Attached Files
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Ahem. please excuse him, he's just showing off his new truck again.

Comment

Muddy Black Ones

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Ahem. please excuse him, he's just showing off his new truck again.
                    That looks like fun!
                    Can I come next time....I will put m' crampons on!

Nx
                    Naomi
                    AKA - Mamadwyvin
                    www.greenhands.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
                      thats great mate, but what about copyright issues?. I need permission from the photographer/company to use them. All the pictures on my website are from photos with said permission from the photographer (a mate of mine)

I am desperate for more Motogp and world superbike shots to use..any help gratefully recieved.

Let me know.
                      yesm copyright... well, if its in the public domain... ie on a website where you can freely download it, you can use this for your own art endeavours. its only reproducing a picture like for like or publicly displaying another artists work and maybe gaining profit from it (the same as the original) that infringes on copyright. If you use something to create your own art from it, then the final product is your own copyright. for eg, If I paint my own artists impression of the mona lisa, then the copyright is entirely mine because although influenced by another artist, its all my own work. hence you can use another medium if its in the public domain and influence your own art with it. It shouldnt matter that your art is a flippin good likeness to the original, its your interpretation. I was a motorbike photographer and sports photographer before i was working at SB and if someone used my pictures that were available in newspapers or magazines for creating a piece of artwork then there was sod all I could do about it. If they had taken my original photo and re printed it in another paper or magazine or sold it, then I was entitled to more money.

or something like that.

anyway, any requests for new pics to be added to the public gallery... then let me know
                      she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
                        yesm copyright... well, if its in the public domain... ie on a website where you can freely download it, you can use this for your own art endeavours. its only reproducing a picture like for like or publicly displaying another artists work and maybe gaining profit from it (the same as the original) that infringes on copyright. If you use something to create your own art from it, then the final product is your own copyright. for eg, If I paint my own artists impression of the mona lisa, then the copyright is entirely mine because although influenced by another artist, its all my own work. hence you can use another medium if its in the public domain and influence your own art with it. It shouldnt matter that your art is a flippin good likeness to the original, its your interpretation. I was a motorbike photographer and sports photographer before i was working at SB and if someone used my pictures that were available in newspapers or magazines for creating a piece of artwork then there was sod all I could do about it. If they had taken my original photo and re printed it in another paper or magazine or sold it, then I was entitled to more money.

or something like that.

anyway, any requests for new pics to be added to the public gallery... then let me know
                        Superb, so i can use the images from the superbike sight?? If so thank you very much for your time and effort.

Thats fantastic news.

Comment

Link to this site now added......apologi es for the delay.

Comment

Can you do animals? Linda would love some pencil drawings of her horses.
                            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                              Can you do animals?.
                              christ!... i'd dread the witty replies possible with a question like that!
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                                christ!... i'd dread the witty replies possible with a question like that!
                                Well if they are witty, that'd rule you out!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                                X