Cheaper Fuel - Worth a try !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    hehehe!!... excellent!... i type in a tone!... the point is, if you didn't have the luxury of a car, then you'd either be out of a job or HAVE to cycle 10 miles every day!

hate the late night bus thing!... if we go out to town (for a night out) then we either have to leave at 11:30pm to get the train, or pay £50 for a taxi! (it's too far to walk drunk!)... things like this that get my back up... the local cinema was a good example... no-one used it and now it's gone, everyone (newcomers especially) want a new one!... i can see that lasting 5 mins before being turned into a new gym for the "vodaclones"

i earn a good wage, but i can't afford housing in my home town and i don't have money to throw around... the car's a luxury and to go to the shops / pub / train etc. then i walk or use my bike.
    i've always done that... i had to walk or cycle 3 miles everyday to school when i was younger... kids are lost without a lift from mummy these days!... but parents are too namby pamby to let them out on their own!

heehee. "vodaclones"

Comment

Working...
    X