Mystery Tube !!!!! Help !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Tube !!!!! Help !!!

ok I might have got to the bottom of my 4wd woes ( not engaging)..... just had the bonnet up to reset the ECU, batteries off.
    Found a short piece of rubber tube, about 7 to 8 inches long, just lying by one of the batteries, it has spiral binding around it.
    Did some searching on the drivers side inner wing, found a rubber tube coming from the inner wing and followed it to a "3" way connector, a short section of tubing then goes from the 3 way down to what looks like a vacuum pump on the front of the alternator. BUT..... one side of the 3 way connector has nothing on it, I am GUESSING that this short section I found fits on this connector ?? if I am correct, what does it then attach to.??
    Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Hello, me again!
    The end of the tube fits onto a little metal tube that runs alongside the 'EFI' tube, circled in the pic....

Comment

Vince....... my IOU's are getting out of hand now...... would it not be easier to just send you a blank cheque ????

Thankyou, you were correct... AGAIN...... when I get it batteried back up I will see if this cures the 4wd prob aswell. Bl@@dy garage left it off when they did the turbo leak...... £149, and a pipe left off, wow value for money. !

Chris

Comment

Let us know if this cures your 4wd engagement problem for future reference

Blank cheque?
        Nah, all you need ito do is get a blue star under your user name.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Let us know if this cures your 4wd engagement problem for future reference

Blank cheque?
          Nah, all you need ito do is get a blue star under your user name.
          I will join as soon as Koi returns, no fear of that, this has to be one of the friendliest forums I use. Thanx again Vince.

PS... just checked the 4WD, Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha it works, god you are good, over the moon here..... thankyou thankyou.

Comment

Vince, How clean is your engine?!?!?
            Puts mine to shame
            You aint seen me, right

Comment

Errrm, it's not a pic of my engine, I got it from here....http://www.hiluxsurf.net/index1.htm

It's easier than going out side and taking pictures of mine, which incidently is clean too

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                Errrm, it's not a pic of my engine, I got it from here....http://www.hiluxsurf.net/index1.htm

It's easier than going out side and taking pictures of mine, which incidently is clean too
                bet your engin aint the right colour though....this is the correct colour for engins.
                Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:27.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Blimey! got enough rubber hoses in there?

Comment

Working...
                  X