Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :barf:

ugg!

Just ran out to the garage, to get the camera which has some pics for Stevo to look at, in bare feet, and fawking trod on half a myxi rabbit one of the dogs must have been chewing on!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

EEwwwwww!!!
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Reminds me of Victor Meldrew when he had a dead hedgehog on his foot instead of his slipper !!
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        ugg!

Just ran out to the garage, to get the camera which has some pics for Stevo to look at, in bare feet, and fawking trod on half a myxi rabbit one of the dogs must have been chewing on!!!

almost as bad as a squished snail between the toes
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

S'pose you should be grateful it wasn't , ahem, something else the dogs had left behind!!
          It just does, OK?

Comment

I've stood on one of those really big slugs before in bare feet. That doesn't feel too good either!!
            Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Originally posted by TheWolfCub
              I've stood on one of those really big slugs before in bare feet. That doesn't feel too good either!!
              it was worse for me dude!!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

last time i lost my temper i went looking for someone with bare feet (mine, not theirs!)... the walk back was the most painful thing ever!!... must have been in a "feel no pain" rage!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I ran through a fresh, warm cow pat with bare feet, while on holiday last year. Good job the camp site had shower block.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    I ran through a fresh, warm cow pat with bare feet, while on holiday last year. Good job the camp site had shower block.
                    Aint that supposed to be good for the feet?
                    Something to do with getting shot of the dry skin on yer feet.

Personally, that would be because I would be scrubbing the $hit out of them.
                    Litteraly!!
                    Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

thanks for sharing....
                      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

I'll take the blame- pressume the pics were off my block-YUCK!!!

Comment

I cant say ive trod in anything in my bear feet that i know of but when i got back to the yard this morning i found a young hen pheasent that decided to jump into the intercooler yesterday.. I thought had gone underneath the truck so it was definatly hung up and didnt have any pips.
                          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by charliemuttley
                            I'll take the blame- pressume the pics were off my block-YUCK!!!
                            Yeah! hehe.

Just for that, I'm gonna air your dirty washing in public.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

At uni one of the girls screamed cos there was half a squashed huge dead spider on the floor but nobody remembered standing on it. It was a few minutes later that I remembered going barefoot for a pee in the night and sure enough, a group inspection of my left foot located the other half... Ewwwww
                              Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                              X