Fire spitting yellow peril

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire spitting yellow peril

Rick and I went and collected the 1st gen today from cheltenham, had no prob towing it the 100 miles home apart from a couple of very long steep hills where it slowed me down a bit. Didn't want to have it on the trailer when I got to my work shop so we unloaded about half a mile away and rick drove it the rest of the way and every time he changed gear there were flames coming out of the exhaust
    Attached Files
    I'm a custard donut monster

Wow - every little boys dream. A bright yellow car that spits flames out the back
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
      Wow - every little boys dream. A bright yellow car that spits flames out the back
      Its all due to the NO2 kit fitted .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

....and the exhaust comes out behind the passenger door by the sill .

Comment

A very big thankyou to Jon for taking the time to go and get this 'Flamin KFC' for me , his Surf now needs a bit of a rest . 3 days towing Zooks and 4Runner .

(Flamin KFC as last digits of number plate are KFC )

Comment

It's got NO2?!?!?!?

Flippin eck!! Wish I had seen it before you got to it now!!!

Hope it's a good un, even if you are going to break the poor little thing!!
            It just does, OK?

Comment

Better grab some drumsticks - sounds like you got a car that wants to join the "Vagrant Catering Company"

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
                It's got NO2?!?!?!?

Flippin eck!! Wish I had seen it before you got to it now!!!

Hope it's a good un, even if you are going to break the poor little thing!!
                Sorry mate , just messing no NO2 , but goes so much quicker then my 2.0cc . I feel the ebay description was a little mileading . Plenty of tin worm all round . Not worth repairing , best you did not buy to repair as I think would cost about £500 without doing a proper job on bodywork .
                Passenger side carpet needs a lawnmower on it !!!

Comment

Thought you were!! Shame I didn't know you were coming up today, cos I could have come over to say hi. Never mind. Hope all the bits you need are in good nick!
                  It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
                    Thought you were!! Shame I didn't know you were coming up today, cos I could have come over to say hi. Never mind. Hope all the bits you need are in good nick!
                    Would have been nice to see you but time was tight to get there and back . Will meet at a do sometime I am sure .

Comment

:rubbing hands together: It's stripping time! :/rubbing hands together:
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        :rubbing hands together: It's stripping time! :/rubbing hands together:
                        No electric windows !!! so no switch for you Tony , sorry . Rear window is plastic .

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                          No electric windows !!! so no switch for you Tony , sorry . Rear window is plastic .
                          Dang! plastic rear window! cool. How are my other bits?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

. How are my other bits?

There fine , Very expensive but fine
                            I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Dang! plastic rear window! cool. How are my other bits?

To be honest I have not looked yet as we got back and I drove it into the workshop and we went home . I will take a look at the rear trim panels for you when I get up there next time . Do you want the plastic rear window , it works well as lighter then the glass one !

Comment

Working...
                              X