Any body live in Cumbria or near?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any body live in Cumbria or near?

Any body live in Cumbria or near? Would like to know if any body lives in this area? There is a few Surf's around but I do not know if they are on this forum? look forward to hearing from some fellow Surf enthusiasts!

Cheers Tom

You might have seen my Surf down there. Family live in Cumbria (or to those of us who ignore those pesky boundary changes of the 70's CUMBERLAND) but we live in Edinburgh but we are often down in the motor. Wish I was still down there plenty of green lanes unlike Scotland!

If you're ever going to get a posse up for some green laning let me know.
    Live for Today

Comment

Also often back up in cumbria as the family live cleator way.

Comment

I will try & find some info on geen laning and post it on here soon as I know!

Cheers Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Whelan
          Any body live in Cumbria or near? Would like to know if any body lives in this area? There is a few Surf's around but I do not know if they are on this forum? look forward to hearing from some fellow Surf enthusiasts!

Cheers Tom

see smurfmap
          [url="http://www.frappr.com/smurfowners"]Surf MAp[/url]

Comment

Cheers Tom
            yea i live just the other side of the border but work, and seem to spend most of my time in Carlisle.
            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Hi mate.

I don't live too far away. I'm just above Settle in a little place called Keasden, which is about 30 mins drive from Cumbria.

You found any good off road sites up there?

Rob
              Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Cheers Tom

Hi Tom
                I live in Whitehaven a small town by the sea, you might see me flying about as I do a lot of sea fishing some times I pull my boat about (bright yellow) when we are off on a fishing mission. If you are after doing a bit of off roading I think there is an off road centre @ Mooter (on the cockermouth to Carlisle road) it is an old qurry and I think its only £5 to play. Have a look at the pic of my Surf and give me a flash if you see me .

all the best Steve
                The wheels on my Surf go round and round

Comment

Originally posted by biglift
                  Hi Tom
                  I live in Whitehaven a small town by the sea, you might see me flying about as I do a lot of sea fishing some times I pull my boat about (bright yellow) when we are off on a fishing mission. If you are after doing a bit of off roading I think there is an off road centre @ Mooter (on the cockermouth to Carlisle road) it is an old qurry and I think its only £5 to play. Have a look at the pic of my Surf and give me a flash if you see me .

all the best Steve

Hi Steve I have a red K reg surf, I will flash my lights if I see you.

Comment

Working...
                  X