Trying to download head replace,ent instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to download head replace,ent instructions

Hi there I've been trying to download head replacement instructions from the forums but so far I've been unsuccessful. Can anyone help? Is it a broken link?
    Wanted to see what needs to be done to my Surf to get her on the road again.
    [COLOR=Blue]Cheers Kirky Ranger[/COLOR]

Originally posted by Kirky Ranger
    Hi there I've been trying to download head replacement instructions from the forums but so far I've been unsuccessful. Can anyone help? Is it a broken link?
    Wanted to see what needs to be done to my Surf to get her on the road again.

Worked OK for me, anyone else can't get to it,
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/v...at=1&submit=Go
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Ive had a look and all opened OK .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 31 in /php_lib/view_files.php on line 28

That message was above the file list but the file opened up in Word ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          Worked fine for me
          THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Cheers for that mate now I can see what my surf needs to get back on the road. I'm really missing it. Anybody on here sell new heads, gasket kit, and timing belt?

Comment

Originally posted by crazybitch
              Worked fine for me
              I've got it now.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 31 in /php_lib/view_files.php on line 28

That message was above the file list but the file opened up in Word ok....
                I don't know how it would not open for me. but not to worry I have it now.

Comment

I was wondering where is the best place to buy a new head as I have seen them on ebay for £375, and toyota want £1000 just for the head itself. I nearly s*** myself when the guy at toyota said it'll be £110 to check it over, then if it was the head itself, it would be £1000, then your as well replacing the timing belt £33, and a gasket kit £37, then your talking about labour charges of £55ph for approx 12 - 15 hrs, so your talking about £1900 total.
                  Really p****d off now as I have only had the surf a year already spent £6000 buying it, £1500 on extras. but i do miss driving it

Comment

Originally posted by Kirky Ranger
                    I was wondering where is the best place to buy a new head as I have seen them on ebay for £375, and toyota want £1000 just for the head itself. I nearly s*** myself when the guy at toyota said it'll be £110 to check it over, then if it was the head itself, it would be £1000, then your as well replacing the timing belt £33, and a gasket kit £37, then your talking about labour charges of £55ph for approx 12 - 15 hrs, so your talking about £1900 total.
                    Really p****d off now as I have only had the surf a year already spent £6000 buying it, £1500 on extras. but i do miss driving it
                    Hi,

Try Stevo for a new head

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                      Hi,

Try Stevo for a new head

Trev
                      cheers for that I'll try him

Comment

Working...
                      X