Ball Bearings On Ebay.. this time its war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy W

I saw on tv, a guy is selling mountain air in a little bottle from wales, he's making a fortune!!!!
    a litre bottle of welsh mountain air must be at least a quarter full of water...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I've just had a great idea!!! How legit it is i'm not sure!

buy one of his ball bearings - Leave feedback on his score with a link to this site and telling people its free!!!! - Ebay Feedback policy is never to remove feedback - even if its withdrawn by both parties the text will remain!!

What do we think!
      Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
        I've just had a great idea!!! How legit it is i'm not sure!

buy one of his ball bearings - Leave feedback on his score with a link to this site and telling people its free!!!! - Ebay Feedback policy is never to remove feedback - even if its withdrawn by both parties the text will remain!!

What do we think!
        what's the point?

how is this fella ripping anyone off??
        al he's doing is saving people time looking for info themselves and charging a fiver for it...
        you're just all jealous that you didn't thnk of it first and make £5k!!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          what's the point?

how is this fella ripping anyone off??
          al he's doing is saving people time looking for info themselves and charging a fiver for it...
          you're just all jealous that you didn't thnk of it first and make £5k!!
          Exactly. Survival of the fittest, Theres obviously a market or he wouldn't sell any.
          You pay your money and makes your choice. Theres someone selling sun visor cards, The information for those is free from anyone that speaks japanese and on here.

Andy

Comment

sold another one... why why why?????? are people really that rich??? LOL
            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
              sold another one... why why why?????? are people really that rich??? LOL
              Just think of all that positive feedback and all the possible new members for the forum !!!!!!

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Sold 12 of the things. so after ebay fee's £1.50 and pay pal charges.. 24p an item!!!! that leaves the princly sum of

drum roll

£7.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All proceeds to the forum

should pay for a party party!!!

and im doing it again!!! bugger it!!

here we go again[/URL] http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

i also nicked a piccy off the gallery... who's truck is this???

needs a wash
                Attached Files
                Last edited by andrewlee31; 12 November 2005, 09:39.
                TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                  Sold 12 of the things. so after ebay fee's £1.50 and pay pal charges.. 24p an item!!!! that leaves the princly sum of

drum roll

£7.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All proceeds to the forum

should pay for a party party!!!

and im doing it again!!! bugger it!!

here we go again[/URL] http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

i also nicked a piccy off the gallery... who's truck is this???

needs a wash
                  Sorry if I seem a thicky over this, and I hate mechanics, but it seems that there is a device which even I can concoct, which would increase the power of my 2.4 surf and better still its free.

Are there any reasons why I should not use this and how do I do it?

Many thanks!
                  Time flies like a bullet,fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Originally posted by devon blue
                    Sorry if I seem a thicky over this, and I hate mechanics, but it seems that there is a device which even I can concoct, which would increase the power of my 2.4 surf and better still its free.

Are there any reasons why I should not use this and how do I do it?

Many thanks!
                    Its not a device as such , but a means of blocking a pipe. that is all you have to do . this increases the power , by not recirculating exaust gas. Its very simple. see this pic from the forum

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/at...tachmentid=2565

and do a search on the forum for EGR MOD . it will give you step by step instructions. but from memeory its something like Remove pipe from egr valve ( as shown in picture , its near the back of the engine bay ) fold it in half and seal it with a tie wrap. Job Done.
                    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
                      Its not a device as such , but a means of blocking a pipe. that is all you have to do . this increases the power , by not recirculating exaust gas. Its very simple. see this pic from the forum

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/at...tachmentid=2565

and do a search on the forum for EGR MOD . it will give you step by step instructions. but from memeory its something like Remove pipe from egr valve ( as shown in picture , its near the back of the engine bay ) fold it in half and seal it with a tie wrap. Job Done.
                      Thanks Sparx, diamond geezer mate
                      Time flies like a bullet,fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Working...
                      X