Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtydog
    i thought food is VAT free
    um... oh yeah!... oops!... don't eat it much myself mind!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I didn't get a free vat with mine, maybe I didn't buy enough
      You aint seen me, right

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
        >>>>>Hmmmm costco are getting expensive!

your'e joking £9.56 for a 20l barrel now!? -thats 48ppl, 6ppl more than tesco/asda etc

it was £8.49 about 6-8 weeks ago, then £8.79 last time i went about 4-5 weeks ago...

HOW MUCH??? I've just been down to tesco to buy their vegetable oil. They are selling 3lts for £1.25 = 0.4166 per litre. I bought 9lts of Veg for £3.75. That's £8.75 for 21 litres.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
          HOW MUCH??? I've just been down to tesco to buy their vegetable oil. They are selling 3lts for £1.25 = 0.4166 per litre. I bought 9lts of Veg for £3.75. That's £8.75 for 21 litres.
          in which case i might go to tesco then
          can you pour it straight in?
          Im decanting mine into jerry cans at the moment - works ok till the lid falls off while pouring which it did when I was at a holiday cottage in the summer - all over thier drive!
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

if you use tescos 3 ltr cans, as the first ones emptying in, cut a hole in the side of the bottle,(top as you look at it on its side) and empty the other cans into it saves spilling half of it over the truck.. (does that make any sense?)
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              in which case i might go to tesco then
              can you pour it straight in?
              Im decanting mine into jerry cans at the moment - works ok till the lid falls off while pouring which it did when I was at a holiday cottage in the summer - all over thier drive!

Yes mate, goes straight in! Mind you, you have to be quick as the oil is right at the top of the bottle. Spilt a bit on mine, just wiped it off with a rag. Probably made the mess as I was trying to be quick, if you know what I mean? Streets have eyes and all that!!! Mine was on 1/4 of a tank. I put 9lts in, then drove straight up to Tesco's and filled her to the brim with diesel. Cost me £35 in diesel, and £3.25 in veg oil. Would have cost me about £48. It's Tesco's own veg oil in the 3lt plastic containers. You can't miss it, it's got a lovely picture of the Rapeseed plant on the front!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X