who forgot to put the clocks back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who forgot to put the clocks back

thought it was 630 am when i got up with the baby this morning, then my better half told me we put the clocks back last night..... "so you telling me its half five??" oh my god i could have had an extra hour in bed..... now how could i explain that to a 7 month old baby
    CHEERS JOHN................

Originally posted by slim
    thought it was 630 am when i got up with the baby this morning, then my better half told me we put the clocks back last night..... "so you telling me its half five??" oh my god i could have had an extra hour in bed..... now how could i explain that to a 7 month old baby
    now if you realy want to worry the forum clock says 0818 but my puter says its 0718. I knew we was good but hey not even Einstine could TIME TRAVEL..
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

used to getting up early here
      mind you still bally early init
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

I think our kids forgot,they were both up at 5.30am