Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Gen rear spring spacers.

Hi folks,
    Could anybody tell me the dimensions of those wee plastic spring spacers to give two inch lift??
    Cheers
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Originally posted by jaky cakes
    Hi folks,
    Could anybody tell me the dimensions of those wee plastic spring spacers to give two inch lift??
    Cheers
    are you talking about the spring assistors?... like they sell in motorworld?
    fit between the coils?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

2" ?

Can measure a spring and the axle pad for you tomorrow.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        are you talking about the spring assistors?... like they sell in motorworld?
        fit between the coils?
        I think (normally shouldn't) that they fit between top of spring and body cone mount. sort of stepped spacer type thing. I saw some on an american web site- but wanted silly money plus silly delivery.

Ive found the picture:-
        Attached Files
        Last edited by jaky cakes; 24 October 2005, 23:21.
        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

[QUOTE=jaky cakes]I think (normally shouldn't) that they fit between top of spring and body cone mount. sort of stepped spacer type thing. I saw some on an american web site- but wanted silly money plus silly delivery.QUOTE]

That's just silly!

Comment

Spring Spacer size for 130

Hi guys,

Can anyone give me exact size of rear coil spacers for 130? I gonna make them by myself, but can not find all parameters ... Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ylik
              Hi guys,

Can anyone give me exact size of rear coil spacers for 130? I gonna make them by myself, but can not find all parameters ... Thanks.
              http://www.offroadtoys.org.uk/ might be easier than making them yourself
              Bunkle
              Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

It would be quite difficult to order something from Kazakhstan, that’s why I am asking. My friend can make it for me, but he needs dimensions…

Comment

Originally posted by ylik
                  It would be quite difficult to order something from Kazakhstan, that’s why I am asking. My friend can make it for me, but he needs dimensions…
                  Try emailing Danno or Jotto on here as they were making them i think so they may be able to help you out with measurements

Just had a look at Danno's thread and he was doing them but you will have to speak to Jotto about them as Danno hasn't got the time at the moment to make them and Jon is doing the kits at the moment
                  Last edited by stormforce; 29 January 2007, 14:27.
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes
                    Hi folks,
                    Cheers
                    I have the dwg for these at home- will look it out this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
                      I have the dwg for these at home- will look it out this evening.
                      laser_jock@work, sorry for rush, have you found the drawing?

Comment

Working...
                      X