Goodbye surf .... hello jeep!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye surf .... hello jeep!!!!

After much thought i've sold the surf and got myself a jeep,so, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has offered help and advice.I may post later on and let you all know how i get on with the new jeep.Oh and by the way,I NEVER DID GET MY STICKERS !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by monty146
    After much thought i've sold the surf and got myself a jeep, and by the way,I NEVER DID GET MY STICKERS !!!!!!!!

Thats a bit harsh, I'm sure they'll be in the next post, no need to sell the Surf. Jeep stickers take even longer to arrive anyway.

Comment

After much thought i've sold the surf and got myself a jeep,so, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has offered help and advice.I may post later on and let you all know how i get on with the new jeep.Oh and by the way,I NEVER DID GET MY STICKERS !!!!!!!!

Commiserations, sorry on your loss.

Coorvah!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
        Coorvah!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Anti Polish swear filter aint workin !

Comment

still send him the stickers he can use them to stick the bits that fall off his jeep back on
            I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

I NEVER DID GET MY STICKERS !!!!!!!!

Ohhhh I can't find you as having contributed ?????? can you give me the date when you did and the email address you paid it from, assuming it was pay pal.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                Ohhhh I can't find you as having contributed ?????? can you give me the date when you did and the email address you paid it from, assuming it was pay pal.
                Any news on the stickers?
                Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Working...
                X