Thieving Git

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving Git

Went to Yeovil today for a bit of retail therapy, parked the pride and joy in the Earl st carpark, as me and she were walking towards the bus station we [passed four youngsters, anyway,as we crossed the bus station I happened to look back and one of the little toerags was bent down nicking one of my Toyota dust caps. Shouted at him but he ran off.Aaah well.
    What I would like to know is, how the heck he managed to get the cap off as they are all locking ones, seeing as how some kind person in Salisbury had nicked my Welsh Flag ones six weeks ago
    The Welsh are the bravest people I know, their the only ones brave enough to put a picture of their wife on a national flag
    Anyway thats my rant over
    Black as always is the Bestest colour, much betterer than those old style blue ones I bet I can catch him when the wind changes

Originally posted by Jofin0
    Went to Yeovil today for a bit of retail therapy, parked the pride and joy in the Earl st carpark, as me and she were walking towards the bus station we [passed four youngsters, anyway,as we crossed the bus station I happened to look back and one of the little toerags was bent down nicking one of my Toyota dust caps. Shouted at him but he ran off.Aaah well.
    What I would like to know is, how the heck he managed to get the cap off as they are all locking ones, seeing as how some kind person in Salisbury had nicked my Welsh Flag ones six weeks ago
    The Welsh are the bravest people I know, their the only ones brave enough to put a picture of their wife on a national flag
    Anyway thats my rant over
    Black as always is the Bestest colour, much betterer than those old style blue ones I bet I can catch him when the wind changes

Theiving little chav's , they'll nick anything.

Andy.

Comment

wont be going shopping there again then
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

"Shouted at him but he ran off.Aaah well".

Next time - if there is one that is - don't warn them, give them a bl00dy good whack with somethingheavy

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

What do you think would happen, if a Surf was parked in Wales with English caps on???

Comment

Working...
          X