New Surfer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Surfer....

Been on the forum a few weeks now (reading as much as i can before taking the plunge) and am now the proud owner of a 1994 3.0 SSR-G

Wanted to say thanks to the folks who run the forum and the people who contribute as without the site and the info i've gained off it i'd prob still be hooked on getting a Landie.....

So now i'm a Surf owner i'll keep reading as there's still a few things i need answering & hopefuly i'll be able to contribute a bit as well.

I guess it's e-bay for an owners manual & a cover for the spare wheel but can anybody suggest where i can get a new steering wheel from, needs to have the cruise control features on it ??

Si.

Oh & i'll get a photo of the Surf in my profile bit when i figure out how to make it small enough !

amazon do manuals and welcome to the forum mate hows your grin

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...890266-2790226
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

new surfer - simon templar...

da dah dah da dah dah dah, luuuuurve your tune saint ! welcome

Comment

Originally posted by pops
        amazon do manuals and welcome to the forum mate hows your grin

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...890266-2790226
        Grin's good....sure it'll get bigger once i've had a proper play off-road somewhere as well !

I'll check out Amazon, cheers.

Si.

Comment

come to brick kiln farm on 5th november (see in off road section)
          be loads of the gang there so you will have all the help you need to get the truck muddy
          then see the grin
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

if you give me your email ill send you the owners manual and sunvisor translation you can get off ebay, welcome to the funny farm
            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

another newbie

hi all,just been reading the forum..i should be getting my hi-lux ssrg in 2 weeks..god its gonna be a sloooooow 2 weeks..
              wonder when i`ll have the nerve to go off road

Comment

Originally posted by anson
                hi all,just been reading the forum..i should be getting my hi-lux ssrg in 2 weeks..god its gonna be a sloooooow 2 weeks..
                wonder when i`ll have the nerve to go off road

hi and welcome
                the sooner the better for going off-road and don't 4get to post some pics when you get it
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                  if you give me your email ill send you the owners manual and sunvisor translation you can get off ebay, welcome to the funny farm
                  Thanks, appreciate that....e-mails' simon.172sport@gmail.com

Si.

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                    come to brick kiln farm on 5th november (see in off road section)
                    be loads of the gang there so you will have all the help you need to get the truck muddy
                    then see the grin
                    Thnaks for the invite but i'll be in France then, defo fancy getting it proper muddy at some point so i'll keep an eye out for future trips.

Si.

Comment

info please

hi all
                      i am looking to buy a diesel 4x4 and have seen a few surfs about , is there anything in perticular i should look for ? i was considering a pajero but is a surf a reasonable vehicle? i need something thats fairrly economical to use everyday + tow my twin axel caravan 1500kg+
                      will this be any good at all?

any help i can get would be greatly appreciated !!
                      cheers
                      andy

Comment

Working...
                      X