Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR-X LTD info please

Hello one & all,

I have just joined this excellent site. I am planning on buying a surf next week, not sure why really, I used to drive SWB landrovers off-road but now need a family car that's different, with loads of space and will still give me a grin from time to time.

Anyway, there's a 1995 3L SSR-X LTD Surf (57000miles) near me going for between 3-4k. Is this a decent price? What about the spec? Is the SSR-X LTD decent inside & have enough gadgets?
    I'm asking this as I work away from home and haven't had chance to have a look yet.
    If there's anything you think I need to know or want to know then please post away.

Thanks in advance for your time.
    Cheers
    Dave

Welcome on board Dave, have a look at this thread as it has a couple of links for you to read about Surf purchase...

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17274

Comment

Back seats are a bit tight for anyone over 4.5 - 5 foot. Boot is huge. Specs depend on options as well as model, so an SSR Ltd may be as well spec's as a higher-in-the-range model.

They're great. Go for it. Specially as you're looking at a 3.0. Have you checked insurance costs? They are a bit thirsty, mind.

Mark
      :

Comment

Working...
      X