Bit of advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Hi, Print this link of FAQs and take with you and make sure you have documented proof of the head change, otherwise make sure it's covered in the dealers warranty. Sounds like a good price for a manual.

http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/faq.htm
    hi bushwaker colin here thanks for your email about 4wd prob where do you live i am near new tredegar thanks again for the contact:

Comment

I looked for the best part of a year back in 2004 to find a 3.0 manual - eventually Algy's found an excellent one in Japan & he did all the import stuff. It was £6k back then, before the botty fell out of the 4x4 market, but I reccon it was worth it.

Comment

christ, i was reading this and thinking "Is Vince really recommending that £3000 is a good price for an L reg???"

then saw the date!!... oops...
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
          christ, i was reading this and thinking "Is Vince really recommending that £3000 is a good price for an L reg???"

then saw the date!!... oops...
          Me too

Comment

Me too!
            I based my signature on these types of posts
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by c elliott View Post
              hi bushwaker colin here thanks for your email about 4wd prob where do you live i am near new tredegar thanks again for the contact:
              E-mail me and I'll give you my address, details in my profile. You have no contact details in yours.

I'm near Newbridge by the way.

Comment

Working...
              X