Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Birmingham Members??

Morning Guys,

Are there any members out there who live in and around Sutton Coldfield? I have seen a fair feww Surfs local to me, and was wandering are they enlightened to this great site?

Let me know, maybe we could arrange to meet up?

Cheers
    Martin.
    [FONT=Impact]I couldn't repair your brakes sir, so

Birmingham!!!!

where's that then?
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
      Birmingham!!!!

where's that then?
      Just a short hop down the M5/M6, can't miss it. Tis the home of the Midlands No1 club!

Cum on you Lions!

Comment

birmingham... hanging over our heads like a smoggy, motorway bedecked,funny accented sword of damocles...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by tagmnbagm
          Morning Guys,

Are there any members out there who live in and around Sutton Coldfield? I have seen a fair feww Surfs local to me, and was wandering are they enlightened to this great site?

Let me know, maybe we could arrange to meet up?

Cheers
          Martin.
          I go to HTFR in Birmingham, and used to frequent God's Kitchen, but i'm too old for that **** now. I'm in Cumbria.
          ––––•(-• Blueberry Skint •-)•––––

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            birmingham... hanging over our heads like a smoggy, motorway bedecked,funny accented sword of damocles...
            I say Birmingham, I'm actually in the ROYAL town of Sutton Coldfield, which when I were a lad was part of Warwickshire. Birmingham However is a top city, twas voted No1 in Europe I'll have you Know!

Comment

top for what? hehehehe
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

top for what? hehehehe
                Do you not get out much? still, 'spose bright lights big city can be a bit daunting for some. Plus the sheep would miss ya!

Comment

yep thats fair enough.. its not birmingham i dislike, its cities in general...
                  as for birmingham eing the best european one, if its against forn places, its bound to win!
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

yep thats fair enough.. its not birmingham i dislike, its cities in general...
                    as for birmingham eing the best european one, if its against forn places, its bound to win!
                    Couldn't agree more! Still Sutton's got the best of both, good night life, and countryside nearby!

Comment

Local 619

Hi All, I was wondering about the same thing down here ( nr pompy) I see
                      many a surf and have waved a few times and NOTHING, I did get a wave
                      form a Paj driver, probably cos i flashed him out into the traffic, So any members
                      in the Havant area put a post on, TTFN
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                      X