Janet and John.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janet and John.....

Who else listens to Terry Wogan in the mornings? especially the Janet and John stories.........so funny..

http://www.togs.org/J&J.htm

I cant listen to that Irish twit and his excuse for humor bout time they put him out to grass..Jonny Walker was better than him when was on hoilday.
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
      I cant listen to that Irish twit and his excuse for humor bout time they put him out to grass..Jonny Walker was better than him when was on hoilday.
      better than that jeremy vine ******... i always listen to steve wright and jonny walker though... ask elvis is the best!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Something that really winds me up about Jeremy Vine, is that he has these 'debates' going on and he asks listeners to call in, and when they do he interupts them so they can't get their views/ opinions heard which is what they were calling for in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Something that really winds me up about Jeremy Vine, is that he has these 'debates' going on and he asks listeners to call in, and when they do he interupts them so they can't get their views/ opinions heard which is what they were calling for in the first place.
          Erm, aint that Chris Moyals on Radio 1?
          Its just so funny when they cut the listener off after asking them a question! Ha ha ha, so funny NOT!
          Bunch of stupid wa.....!
          Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Don't get started on that obnoxious t****r!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              better than that jeremy vine ******... i always listen to steve wright and jonny walker though... ask elvis is the best!
              Hi mate, I aggree, Steve Wright def the best, especially Elvis, Remember when he was on radio 1? he had Billy & Dave (pair of london boys) skeatch
              on, Bl**by Hilarious, wish he'd bring that one back
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

What about Sid the 'manager' or Mr 'Angry', Gervaise the hairdresser, Damien the social worker.......

Comment

What about Sid the 'manager' or Mr 'Angry', Gervaise the hairdresser, Damien the social worker.......
                  Yep its all coming back now, wasnt there a cinema bloke? surpossed to be like an anwsering machine thing telling oyu whats on tonight, should bring them all back and forget the records,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

I think that was Sid the manager.

Comment

I think that was Sid the manager.
                      Ummm not sure, I know he used to talk like it was a bad phone connection,and say allow allow, call me when youve got less time

Comment

yeth, thath right. yeth, keep going, yeth...
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                        X