Lost in the Ether?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in the Ether?

I was getting really worried when I logged onto the forum on my return from 3.5 week jaunt down to Spain and back to Edinburgh............ you had all disappeared!

Logged onto to forum thru my usual bookmark and the site was like deserted. When did we change web host or whatever and why wasn't I rerouted. I know a couple of other members where asking where everyone was.

Glad I've found you all again, thought the sun and the travelling had done my brain in. Did 3500 mile round trip averaging around 28 MPG in 30+ degrees temperatures with some good driving in the campo & Sierra Nevadas even if it was bone dry & very very dusty!
    Live for Today

I think the moderators were experimenting with another server, or summat.

Sierra nevadas, isn't that where they filmed the 'spaghetti westerns'?

Comment

We will be changing shortly, yes there were two sites running, one wasn't live but we still had a few post on it and several joined on it as well. Its been taken down now to stop further confusionnnnnnnnnnnn
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        I think the moderators were experimenting with another server, or summat.

Sierra nevadas, isn't that where they filmed the 'spaghetti westerns'?
        Yeah they shot them in the desert regions of Almeria by the Siera Nevadas. Pretty cool place to visit you can get sun, sand and snow in the one day!
        Live for Today

Comment

Originally posted by Cumbrian
          Yeah they shot them in the desert regions of Almeria by the Siera Nevadas. Pretty cool place to visit you can get sun, sand and snow in the one day!
          sounds like bracknell!

(obviously they never get real sun... just a tanning shop!)
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X