eBay Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Again!

Right, paid for items using Paypal. Three days later the transaction status shows "Items pending payment by Paypal."
    I thought Paypal was pretty well instant, although the guy had some cryptic footline about only accepting Paypal if it is paid through a Debit Card/Current Account, but not if the Paypal is linked to a Credit Card. It shouldn't make any difference to him how I pay my Paypal Account. In fact he will have no way of knowing. Will he?
    It's only a hobby!

Hi something to do with any payment made with a credit card can still be withdrawn, and a payment through your bank account cannot .

Comment

I think if payment is with a credit card, the buyer has to pay a premium to accept that payment. It isn't much, but if you end up selling a lot of stuff, it can all add up..
      It just does, OK?

Comment

It's only on a Halifax Cardcash account. I got wise and put my cards through the shredder years ago. I'm too ****** tight to pay interest!
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

my last experiance with paypal cause me to register ihatepaypal.co.uk but ive yet to reach a point where i could put my thoughts into polite language so it remains a project yet to come.
          www.thegamingunion.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X