****** eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****** eBay

I'm going to give eBay the heave-ho. It's just too frustrating. I had been watching this item for a week and nobody was bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Then some smart arse with sniper comes along and gets it for a quid more than my highest bid. 5 bids at 1 min 20 second intervals. Gonna stick to s**** yards from now on. Sulk
    It's only a hobby!

or snipe yourself?...
    or bid your maximum to start with instead of waiting?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      or snipe yourself?...
      or bid your maximum to start with instead of waiting?
      Seems no matter what your maximum is sniper will outbid it in record time anyway.

More to the point, has anyone got some Hilux Mk1 or 2 axles lying around?
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

on line auctions are too much like online dating, you never know if its going to turn up, but if it does, you can be fairly certain it aint going to be anything like the description...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

It's a bit of give and take with ebay, some you win some you lose.

I had a bid a couple of weeks ago for a retractable load cover, put in a max bid of £60 then forgot about it, then next thing I know I get an email telling me I won it for £52.00.
          All the others that creep up on there always hit the £100.00 mark. So I was well suprised

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            Seems no matter what your maximum is sniper will outbid it in record time anyway.

i have mk 2 attached to my 2.4
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil

Phil
              I saw a Mk2 pick up in breakers . I wanted some parts but the vehicle is not for dismantling yet . If it is realesed next time I go , Iwill ask how much the axles are for you . In West Drayton (Uxbridge ).
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I saw a Mk2 pick up in breakers . I wanted some parts but the vehicle is not for dismantling yet . If it is realesed next time I go , Iwill ask how much the axles are for you . In West Drayton (Uxbridge ).

Where is the breakers in West Drayton? I work in Uxbridge so would be handy to know........

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                  Where is the breakers in West Drayton? I work in Uxbridge so would be handy to know........
                  Its a secret , because I want first dibs on bits .

Ok its called West Drayton Car Dismantlers . Trouble is I only know how to get there , not its address , I will have to try and find it in the phone book for you .
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

No Worries I'm backwards and forwards across the borough all the time and there's a team of 14 locals.....just never thought to ask. I know theres one in Hayes that someone recommended when I had the BM's

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      Phil
                      Cheers mate. I feel a ToyZuki monster truck project coming on.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                      X