Blue LED's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is, I'm English.
    Born in the Royal Berks in Reading. 'cos I live so high up, some mornings I actually look down on the clouds, and other days my house is in them so it's constantly drizzling with rain.
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 13 October 2005, 21:53.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      The thing is, I'm English.
      Born in the Royal Berks in Reading. 'cos I live so high up, some mornings I actually look down on the clouds, and other days my house is in them so it's constantly drizzling with rain.

Well there you go then. Your English. That's why it's always raining on you. I hope you are flying the flag, the St George flag from your mountain? That certainly stirs the locals

Comment

Can't fly any flags without 'planning permision' Were not allowed to be proud to be British any more for fear of upsetting the other nationalities.

Comment

I don't drink or smoke so I've got to have something to do with my 'spare' time.
          Tried masturbation yet ?
          Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

No point, I'm a eunuch!

Comment

Going to North Wales in a couple of weeks ....wish me luck, the last time rad blew on me at Conwy.........

Comment

Better stay away from Conwy this time then.

Comment

I use the coast road to get to mrs daves dad at Caernarfon........
                  last time we went the pretty way (through Betys y coed etc) we wrote the cavalier off at snowdonia.........think Wales is trying to tell me something?

Comment

Ummm, you do know that we drive on the same side as England don't you?

Comment

even round slippy corners? I'm scottish maybe that has something to do with it?

Comment

Hi mate, I got my leds from here..
                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-ULTRA-BRIGH...QQcmdZViewItem

Well cheap I thought and delivered within 48 hours.
                        I'm thinking about getting some of this next,
                        http://www.loopylights.com/shop.php
                        but not sure where I'm gonna fit it yet.
                        Many thanks mate, put em both on my favorites list, Like the loopylights or is it looneylights, be like sitting in the middle of Las Vegas, Bound to get a tug
                        from old bill with that lot on , Regards Ian,,,,,,, Wales is it, sh1t myself haveyou, My last names price, do i qualify? or is it only the Pryces,
                        Last edited by POPEYE; 14 October 2005, 21:08.
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                        X