What’s the world coming too??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the world coming too??

Is it just me or is the world having an very concentrated number of big disasters / attacks over a very short period of time…but too name a few in no particular order, 911, Bali, tsunami (? spelling), Boss Castle flood, Thames flood, New Orleans Hurricane, London Tube and Buss attack, Pakistan quake, Niger famine, Cumbria Flood…….

Is it the world of technology we now live in giving us 24 hour new and the rate of disasters / attacks is the same. Instead of just the 30 minute slot on the 9o’clock the churn out all the stories they would not have had time for.

Armageddon is coming, time to choose which side your batting for!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

yeh i think it is due the day after tommorow

Comment

The question now is should i start my new college course on friday or not?

Comment

ooh!... do i need to change?... trouble is, i don't like stubble!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Your so right.Its a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell
              Is it just me or is the world having an very concentrated number of big disasters / attacks over a very short period of time…but too name a few in no particular order, 911, Bali, tsunami (? spelling), Boss Castle flood, Thames flood, New Orleans Hurricane, London Tube and Buss attack, Pakistan quake, Niger famine, Cumbria Flood…….
              Unlikey. It's just that these day's we just get to hear about disasters that were previously unreported. Oh- and all are due to global warming, which is caused by a few selfish folk driving around in 4x4's (source: Aliance Against Urban 4x4's)

Comment

Working...
              X