calling all kiwis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling all kiwis!

a friend of mine is going to south island from mid november, amounst other things to climb mt cook...
    so, any tips on thing to do? and any tips on cool surf type things for her to bring back?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Originally posted by Chillitt
    a friend of mine is going to south island from mid november, amounst other things to climb mt cook...
    so, any tips on thing to do? and any tips on cool surf type things for her to bring back?
    I want one of them soft tops for my 1st gen and the basement bird wants a nice perfectly formed kiwi...preferably an ALL BLACK...
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Ive emailed a couple of nutters who live over there one on North one on South Island......will pass on any suggestions

Comment

well ...hmmm.... are they wanting to relax after climbing mount cook?.. if not theres the milford track (few days of walking) queenstown with all the bunge jumping etc..I know of a cute little hobbit room in a wanaka hotel..... hmmm any ideas pert?

oh by the way...HELLO TO YOU TOO YA ****** SNOBBY POMMY ****ER!...sheesh..not even a giday hows it hanging.... *sulks.

She loves me really............ Dave
        Last edited by DaveD; 12 October 2005, 14:38.

Comment

tother one

marlborough sounds for fishing trip, whale watching in kaikoura, trans alpine train thru somewhere round hamner springs, te anau (very south) does week long fishing and sight seeing boat trips, queenstown as sio said has a bit of everything. wine tasting in marlborough, heaphy track, sight seeing anywhere in the south island is amazing really. our one and only castle in dunedin larnach castle, fly or boat to stewart island just for the experience.

heaps could go on forever

Another exciting pastime is calling a kiwi an aussie.....duck then run...Dave

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
            I want one of them soft tops for my 1st gen and the basement bird wants a nice perfectly formed kiwi...preferably an ALL BLACK...
            what so he can poke his tongue out at her you can do that
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Working...
            X