4x4 magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 magazines

which monthly mags do you guys buy which feature surfy stuff in ?
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by HYPERMONKEY
    which monthly mags do you guys buy which feature surfy stuff in ?
    the only mag in out house is 4x4 magazine which i quite like apart from thier obsession with Fiat things. Surf article once for used buys but a good read anyway.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Total off road is regular read here, not much specific surf stuff but good and varied and not land rover obsessed.
      Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

i'd say TOR too... the rest ear either Landrover obsessed or "family MPV"
        but there again... it depends what you're into.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Total Off Road here too.

What 4x4 and MPV is OK for a look at concepts from across the pond and big American gas guzzling imports.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Total Off Road is a regular read and as has been said above its not particularly biased to any make. If you want something guaranteed to have Toys in then this is the only choice http://www.4wdtoyotaowner.com/
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
              Total Off Road is a regular read and as has been said above its not particularly biased to any make. If you want something guaranteed to have Toys in then this is the only choice http://www.4wdtoyotaowner.com/
              that looks a good one ,thanks for the replies
              hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
              X