The clock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The clock.

At some point, I'm going to save up some money, decide who it was that said "yes, theres an idea, we'll put the clock in the one single place on the dash where it will be entirely obscured by the steering wheel.."

and as punishment, I'm going to take every clock in his house, and hide it just behind something, so that wherever he's sitting, he has to move to see it. Preferably when he's playing Gran Turismo.

Why would they do this?!?!!
    The right to bear arms...only slightly more ridicu

wise man say, "he who can't see clock, wear watch"

and he also said 3rd gen's are in a much better place!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I fitted a stereo with a clock on it.

Comment

my money says its the same guy who put the cup holder directly above the stereo, obviously unaware that hot liquid and electrics dont mix

Comment

is that the same chap who made the handbrake lever go round and round and round?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

and is it the same 'designer' who put a magnet on the left hand side of the fuel gauge?

Comment

Originally posted by Chiko
              At some point, I'm going to save up some money, decide who it was that said "yes, theres an idea, we'll put the clock in the one single place on the dash where it will be entirely obscured by the steering wheel.."

and as punishment, I'm going to take every clock in his house, and hide it just behind something, so that wherever he's sitting, he has to move to see it. Preferably when he's playing Gran Turismo.

Why would they do this?!?!!
              A really cheap fix is to check the time before you get into the car and then count 1 elephant, 2 elephant, 3 elephant........ that way you always know what the time is without having to look at the clock by adding the elephants to the time. Its simple, free and will help you exercise your brain and not go senile.
              Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
                A really cheap fix is to check the time before you get into the car and then count 1 elephant, 2 elephant, 3 elephant........ that way you always know what the time is without having to look at the clock by adding the elephants to the time. Its simple, free and will help you exercise your brain and not go senile.

Would that be "African or Indian" elephants, and would it be ok to include pink elephants???, this in turn poses the question, if they are male or female elephants, as male elephants are always on time......

Comment

I found that if you take the steering wheel off then...... Oh hang on, now I can't......Oooops
                  You aint seen me, right

Comment

i got this chap in florence to make me a crystal glass steering wheel, its just sooooo divine, and now i'm never late..
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

This is an easy one......
                      To view clock clearly;
                      Switch wipers on
                      Turn steering wheel to full right lock
                      Stick your head under left armpit
                      Job done

Comment

fix small mirror to lower part of clock at say 45 deg angle, then fix another mirror on top edge of dash to align with first mirror, now you can see the clock. By using to mirrors the image is reversed in the first mirror then reversed again in the second mirror now reading the correct way round.
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                          fix small mirror to lower part of clock at say 45 deg angle, then fix another mirror on top edge of dash to align with first mirror, now you can see the clock. By using to mirrors the image is reversed in the first mirror then reversed again in the second mirror now reading the correct way round.
                          OR.....get a watch
                          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                          Tony

Comment

Re

You have to remember who designed it and where it was built!

The clock is at perfect eye level....................for a Jap!

Later!

G

Comment

Ask passenger/pedestrian/mop the time?
                              Probably the very same person that designed the steering stop bushes, my jap sterio (that dumps radio presets and clock/date settings each time I turn the ignition off!) and anything else I get annoyed at!

In fact they probably decided to start flogging fcukng Christmas in September,
                              Jesus wept, I havnt paid for summer yet, My Arspic
                              Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Working...
                              X