Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Dinner North West

CHRISTMAS DINNER

I am going to sort out another family Dinner at Crimbles (http://www.thedeckersgroup.com/crimble/home.html)

where we had the last one, in the Conservatory Restaurant, a very nice place. All that r interested let me know by putting names down. Time and date to be sorted.

Last years dinner was a success with 26 of us in all going, lets see if we can make this years bigger and better.

This is open to all the surfers and there families not just the north west members.

ohsupremebeing................ Chris
    thedarklord................... ....Jess
    Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 3 October 2005, 15:06.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    CHRISTMAS DINNER

I am going to sort out another family Dinner at Crimbles (http://www.thedeckersgroup.com/crimble/home.html)

where we had the last one, in the Conservatory Restaurant, a very nice place. All that r interested let me know by putting names down. Time and date to be sorted.

Last years dinner was a success with 26 of us in all going, lets see if we can make this years bigger and better.

This is open to all the surfers and there families not just the north west members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes we are up for it again Chris
    thedarklord................... ....Jess[/QUOTE]
    Marky
    Tracy
    Alex
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

so what dates you looking at for the feast then??
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

hi martin, we had the last one in the last week of Nov, so was looking at the same time, last week in Nov and first week in Dec just to help keep cost down.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Yes up for it again Chris

thedarklord................... ....Jess[/QUOTE]
          Marky
          Tracy
          Alex
          Gizmo......................... .....Gaz

Won't be mooning this time LOL
          Last edited by Gizmo; 3 October 2005, 19:54.
          Gaz

Comment

CHRISTMAS DINNER

This is open to all the surfers and there families not just the north west members. Newbeis well come alone and get to know everyone.

List to date

Marky......................... .....Mark, Tracy and Alex

5 Adults , 1 child

Comment

anymore for this come on wake up I know its early but it takes time to get u lot moving

Here are some pics from last years family dinner, fun was had by all
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 5 October 2005, 15:11.

Comment

Yup, count me and Amelia in.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

CHRISTMAS DINNER

This is open to all the surfers and there families not just the north west members. Newbeis welcome to come alone and get to know everyone.

List to date

Slugsie....................... .....Paul and Amelia

6 Adults , 2 child

Comment

Ok Chris, count me in.

Comment

CHRISTMAS DINNER

This is open to all the surfers and there families not just the north west members. Newbeis welcome to come alone and get to know everyone.

List to date

Fatcat8....................... ....Lee

7 Adults , 2 child

Comment

yupp

hi will be there me mand daniel and jess (just a bump last years meal) are we going posh again or what have to find a new unifrom
                        I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                        (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                          CHRISTMAS DINNER

This is open to all the surfers and there families not just the north west members. Newbeis welcome to come alone and get to know everyon

List to date

Hilux Bob..........................B o & Co depending on dates??????????

7 Adults , 2 child
                          WHY NOT
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

CHRISTMAS DINNER

This is open to all the surfers and there families not just the north west members. Newbeis welcome to come alone and get to know everyon

List to date

thedarklord................... ....Jess and nikki
                            Hilux Bob..........................B o & Co depending on dates??????????

Stimpy30...................... ...Darren, Amanda, Daneil and Jessica

12 Adults , 4 child

Bob who is coming with u I need to know numbers so i can book the table on the 20th November for 2pm

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
                              hi will be there me mand daniel and jess (just a bump last years meal) are we going posh again or what have to find a new unifrom

As long as you don't do a Prince Harry Job....

Keep up with the Russian theme, Kommander Stimpy and come as a Borzoi LOL

4 anyone not knowing what it is...Russian Wolfhound
                              or as the flip of the russian outfit...one of the prisoners from Siberia
                              Last edited by Gizmo; 17 October 2005, 18:51.
                              Gaz

Comment

Working...
                              X