warrington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warrington

just thought i would say HIYA to all the surf owners i saw today on a trip to warrington
    sad i know but couldnt think of anything interesting to put on here tonight. as i have had a boring day having been dragged screaming and shouting around IKEA and the like............... even went to PC World to get a new mouse as mine has died( anyone know how to fix a tracker ball that dont track) and no one came to the tills for 3-4 mins so i walked out without a new mouse.
    even the surf gave faultless service all day, god im bored
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

The best way to get attention from sales staff, is to walk towards the exit with some unpaid items, or lift up something with those security wires on so the alarm screeches.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      The best way to get attention from sales staff, is to walk towards the exit with some unpaid items, or lift up something with those security wires on so the alarm screeches.
      the till was unatended and i left the mouse by the chip and pin machine, i dont think they would have cared even if i walked out with a new pc

Comment

Bugga! a lost opportunity, they don't come around too often.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Bugga! a lost opportunity, they don't come around too often.
          i always missout on every opportunity of a bargain or freebie, sh1t happens, talking of which did you get my message about the mini.
          john

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry. No worries, when ever your ready dude!

Comment

i am only here tonite courtesy of pc world chargeing me 140 quid to take a fried modem out of my pc, jiggling some wires and fitting a power supply i didnt really need... and YOUR bored...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

That wasn't very PC of them!

Comment

Working...
                X