Photo's my PC nightmare!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobo
    thats the great thing about this forum you can learn something new all the time!
    any chance of more photo's from what I can see the wheels don't look standard and should be able to get a better idea of if its lifted or not
    and from the angle of the photo maybe you have wheel spacers on difficult to tell could be just the front wheels turned out
    also is the grille all chrome
    whatever a cool looking surf
    Bobo
    These are straighter photos on a level drive, I'm still not sure if she's been lifted, whats the normal height??
    Attached Files
    Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudhog
      These are straighter photos on a level drive, I'm still not sure if she's been lifted, whats the normal height??
      I'm no expert but doesn't look like it, from the ground to the bottom of the bumper at each corner was about 19" on my non lifted 1992 Surf (just done a 2" suspension lift)
      but the wheels and tyres make a big difference to the overall look of your Surf
      I've been tempted to get different wheels and put General Grabber AT 2 tyres
      on them and pics of your truck have made my mind up for certain
      thanks for posting the pics its a great Truck
      cheers
      Bobo

Comment

Originally posted by mudhog

I'd say that was standard height, It's probably got new springs on the back.
        The 31 tyres will give it a bit more ground clearanceas well.

Comment

Working...
        X