Photo's my PC nightmare!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo's my PC nightmare!!

I know this has probably been asked before (well i hope so) although i can find the answer in the search tab (may just be me again) but can anyone tell me have to import images onto this forum. i have been trying to get a photo of my surf onto my profile so it shows up on the side and also learn how to put them onto threads as so many of you do so it can' be difficult i'm guessing its just me

Anyone HELP please
    Steve

Born to be wild!!

Originally posted by mudhog
    I know this has probably been asked before (well i hope so) although i can find the answer in the search tab (may just be me again) but can anyone tell me have to import images onto this forum. i have been trying to get a photo of my surf onto my profile so it shows up on the side and also learn how to put them onto threads as so many of you do so it can' be difficult i'm guessing its just me

Anyone HELP please

To put your own pic on the left hand side in your profile see here http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140

To attach a pic in a post when you start a thead or reply to one scroll down you will see some text thats says manage attachments click on this and it will open another window where you can seach your computer for the image you want to attach select down load image and when it is down loaded close this extra widow and then click on submit thread or reply.

Hope this makes sense, it does to me but I've had 6 bottles of stella
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
      To put your own pic on the left hand side in your profile see here http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140

To attach a pic in a post when you start a thead or reply to one scroll down you will see some text thats says manage attachments click on this and it will open another window where you can seach your computer for the image you want to attach select down load image and when it is down loaded close this extra widow and then click on submit thread or reply.

Hope this makes sense, it does to me but I've had 6 bottles of stella
      I've sorted the first bit thanks, just need to learn how to ajust pixel sizes now on my PC.
      we'll see if the second beit works when i post this reply
      Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

I've sorted the first bit thanks, just need to learn how to ajust pixel sizes now on my PC.
        we'll see if the second beit works when i post this reply
        guess not back to the drawing board...................but wait i think i've got it........
        Attached Files
        Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

guess not back to the drawing board...................but wait i think i've got it........

Thanks jotto i think i've got it. it those pixel things that cause all the problems not the stellas

Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

great looking truck!
            details please :-
            lifted?
            tyre/wheel size?
            any mods
            etc
            cheers
            Bobo

Comment

Originally posted by bobo
              great looking truck!
              lifted?
              tyre/wheel size?
              any mods
              etc
              cheers
              Bobo
              Thanks bobo
              The only mods i've made are removing the plastic wind guards, not sure if she's been lifted and i'll get back to you on the wheel size etc. Its not just PCs i'm learning about. mechanics for beginners is a bit advanced for me

Steve
              Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Thanks bobo
                The only mods i've made are removing the plastic wind guards, not sure if she's been lifted and i'll get back to you on the wheel size etc. Its not just PCs i'm learning about. mechanics for beginners is a bit advanced for me

Steve
                Me too but fear not this forum is a wealth of help and info so you are not alone
                lots of great people who love and know their Surfs well and are only too happy to help
                Bobo

Comment

Nice Truck

Comment

Very nice.
                    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

great looking truck!
                      lifted?
                      tyre/wheel size?
                      any mods
                      etc
                      cheers
                      Bobo
                      Tyre size as printed on side of tyre 31x10.50R15LT what ever all that means i'm guesing 31 diameter and 15 width.

Don't think its been lifted but to be honest i wouldn't know what height they are suppose to be.
                      Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

31 is the tyre diameter, 10.5 is the trye width, 15 is the wheel diameter.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          31 is the tyre diameter, 10.5 is the trye width, 15 is the wheel diameter.
                          fantastic i've just learnt something new

Cheers
                          Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

fantastic i've just learnt something new

Cheers
                            thats the great thing about this forum you can learn something new all the time!
                            any chance of more photo's from what I can see the wheels don't look standard and should be able to get a better idea of if its lifted or not
                            and from the angle of the photo maybe you have wheel spacers on difficult to tell could be just the front wheels turned out
                            also is the grille all chrome
                            whatever a cool looking surf
                            Bobo

Comment

thats the great thing about this forum you can learn something new all the time!
                              any chance of more photo's from what I can see the wheels don't look standard and should be able to get a better idea of if its lifted or not
                              and from the angle of the photo maybe you have wheel spacers on difficult to tell could be just the front wheels turned out
                              also is the grille all chrome
                              whatever a cool looking surf
                              Bobo

its just started raining typical...i'll get some more pics posted soon now i know how to do it.

I don't think the wheels are standard, the bumper and bar is chrome but the actual grill is plastic.
                              Attached Files
                              Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Working...
                              X