• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    BLUE is the best!... we all know that!!

Linda likes blue too!
    huh?

hummm, I always leave my PC logged on as me, Matt was round this afternoon and I left him alone for a bit while getting an MOT.............

Suppose he could have posted a lot worse...........

Sluggy!!!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      huh?

hummm, I always leave my PC logged on as me, Matt was round this afternoon and I left him alone for a bit while getting an MOT.............

Suppose he could have posted a lot worse...........

Sluggy!!!
      hehehe!!... oh yes!... it could have been worse!.

(um... trying to think of something bad now!)
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

red /wine over grey /burgendy or wot ever red is BEST

red is best red is best red is best red is best did i tell u red is best
        Last edited by mud skipper; 28 March 2008, 14:30.
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Colour choice

I reckon theres a lot of people on here hyping up , red. blue, and black because that just happens to be the colours they got stuck with to get the right spec , mileage, priced vehicle,and they are trying to put on a brave face. Offer you all a swap for an identical vehicle but in grey and I just know youd bite my hand off. Think about it , grey suit, elegant and classy looks the biz on any occasion. black suit , sombre and funereal, blue suit, "thought it was grey till I got in the sunlight " Red suit,? apart from Santa, who would wear a red suit. Nope, grey says elegance, class, style, confidence
          Youre not fooling me with all of your red is best, blue is best stuff and I doubt youre fooling yourselves either.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
            I reckon theres a lot of people on here hyping up , red. blue, and black because that just happens to be the colours they got stuck with to get the right spec , mileage, priced vehicle,and they are trying to put on a brave face. Offer you all a swap for an identical vehicle but in grey and I just know youd bite my hand off. Think about it , grey suit, elegant and classy looks the biz on any occasion. black suit , sombre and funereal, blue suit, "thought it was grey till I got in the sunlight " Red suit,? apart from Santa, who would wear a red suit. Nope, grey says elegance, class, style, confidence
            Youre not fooling me with all of your red is best, blue is best stuff and I doubt youre fooling yourselves either.

Bogus
            look at my pics parked next to a grey, red is deffinatley the best and they splash more water.lol

Comment

You all got it wrong, mine is what can only be described as a fetching shade of lilac. All my mates think I'm a trainee hairdresser but I say I am confident of my sexuality and don't need a display of machismo in the colour of my car!
              Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Bemused

Im not getting this, we have a guy who thinks red is wonderful but still has a good lump of grey round the bottom half. ( You dont see any grey ones with red slapped round the lower bits) and another one whos confident that lilac is cool ( but only if youre a bit limp of wrist ), Have I understood correctly ??

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                  Im not getting this, we have a guy who thinks red is wonderful but still has a good lump of grey round the bottom half. ( You dont see any grey ones with red slapped round the lower bits) and another one whos confident that lilac is cool ( but only if youre a bit limp of wrist ), Have I understood correctly ??

Bogus
                  cannt argue with that i suppose red with grey hilights is not exactly standing the corner for the full red heads
                  got to admit i saw a bright red surf last week and it didnt look to hot but that must of been resprayed as ive not seen one that shede before (ferrari red)
                  a local dealer up here has a silver one for sale with blue graphics, i dont mean to offend but in my opinion it looks so wrong...................

Comment

bright red one here too but its a uk 4 runner... so boring...

wine over grey... you cannot get much better than that.. audi TT's come in grey and you must admit you got to be a bit of a mincer to own one of those so if u want to be a conformist member of the tree hugging brigade in your grey suit are you sure this is the right place for you???

besides burgendy ones are faster so ner
                    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

and any way do you like my toy?? does it look like bits are about to fall off??

BURGENDY ROOLS
                      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                        besides burgendy ones are faster so ner
                        BurgUndy ones are faster still...
                        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
                          You all got it wrong, mine is what can only be described as a fetching shade of lilac. All my mates think I'm a trainee hairdresser but I say I am confident of my sexuality and don't need a display of machismo in the colour of my car!

only my opinion but....

Li - lac's - taste..........and no I did not leave the 'y' off
                          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                          Tony

Comment

god damm my big fat fingers and comprehensive education!! burgundy rools KO
                            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                            X