Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eco Flow

Evening Gents,

I have a 'Eco Flow' device previously fitted to another vehicle, that I want to attach to my Surf. The instructions state it should be fitted to the main fuel inlet pipe. Can anyone point me to where this is on the 2.4 td engine please?

Cheers

Martin
    [FONT=Impact]I couldn't repair your brakes sir, so

Originally posted by tagmnbagm
    Evening Gents,

I have a 'Eco Flow' device previously fitted to another vehicle, that I want to attach to my Surf. The instructions state it should be fitted to the main fuel inlet pipe. Can anyone point me to where this is on the 2.4 td engine please?

Cheers

Martin
    From the filter its the one that goes to the pump from the main tank its the one that goes to the filter.
    Filter is right side of engine on the bulk head, one feed pipe to it and the other comes out and goes to the fuel pump.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Thanx

Originally posted by Koi
      From the filter its the one that goes to the pump from the main tank its the one that goes to the filter.
      Filter is right side of engine on the bulk head, one feed pipe to it and the other comes out and goes to the fuel pump.
      Thanx for the advice. Flushed the rad via the top hoses, there was no way i was getting to the bottom hose, or drain tap without serious dismantling. I off armed with grease gun!

Thanx again

Martin
      [FONT=Impact]I couldn't repair your brakes sir, so

Comment

Working...
      X