Need to locate an Alfer / Rotax motorcycle dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to locate an Alfer / Rotax motorcycle dealer

As the title says, I need some help please.

My son has a Rotax 250 engined field bike, believe the engine is from an Alfer VR250, and I can't seem to find any dealers in the UK.

On to the problem..... today, the bearing in the clutch collapsed, it's the outer bearing that the clutch actuator pushes against, if it was a common bearing this would be no problem but this one has a hardened steel insert in the centre of the bearing that the push rod sits against.
    If anybody knows of any UK dealers or can help please let me know.

Starting to ramble a bit now due to the intense pressure of 6 foot of sulking teenager with a broken bike leering over my shoulder while I type

Thanks people

Originally posted by dazzo23
    As the title says, I need some help please.

My son has a Rotax 250 engined field bike, believe the engine is from an Alfer VR250, and I can't seem to find any dealers in the UK.

On to the problem..... today, the bearing in the clutch collapsed, it's the outer bearing that the clutch actuator pushes against, if it was a common bearing this would be no problem but this one has a hardened steel insert in the centre of the bearing that the push rod sits against.
    If anybody knows of any UK dealers or can help please let me know.

Starting to ramble a bit now due to the intense pressure of 6 foot of sulking teenager with a broken bike leering over my shoulder while I type

Thanks people
    found this one M8...claims to be official importer..

http://steve-plain.co.uk/

Comment

bombardier quad bikes run 650 rotax engines so perhaps a dealer would be able to point you the right way...

or a go kart dealer, they run rotax too.. mainly 100cc
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by 30Surfer
        found this one M8...claims to be official importer..

http://steve-plain.co.uk/
        And he's Welsh!

Thanks for the help guys, 'tis much appreciated

Comment

Working...
        X