Changing user name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing user name

How do I go about changing my user name??

I would like it to appear as Simon.O.

Is this too hard to do without losing all my history etc?? Any help would be appreciated.
    Simon.O.
    '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

send Nigel a big forum contribution and im sure it will get changed
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

AFAIK There's no direct way for a user to do this.
      ..... however, I'm sure if you talk nicely to the mods (and grease their palms ) they may be able to help you out.....
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Dunno if this version has it but my vbb (3.0.8) does have a merge user option in the admin panel so you can keep your history etc.
        www.thegamingunion.co.uk

Comment

We try not to mess with the user names for continuity and other reasons, but seeing as your a original member and have contributed some good tech info over the years, and I'll not hold not being a subscriber against you ........

You owe me beer next time I'm in NZ!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            AND ME!... might be sooner rather than later... depending on "stuff"
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Originally posted by da SLUG man
              AND ME!... might be sooner rather than later... depending on "stuff"
              Thanks for the change Tony.

If any of you lot come over make sure I know beforehand and I'll make sure I have a particularly pleasant brew put aside.
              I brew me own beer and occasionally I find a real gem so that gets put aside for special occasions......or when I am thirsty
              Simon.O.
              '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by Simon.O.
                Thanks for the change Tony.

If any of you lot come over make sure I know beforehand and I'll make sure I have a particularly pleasant brew put aside.
                I brew me own beer and occasionally I find a real gem so that gets put aside for special occasions......or when I am thirsty
                After 24 hours on the plane it will need to be a big one

Comment

Originally posted by Simon.O.

And me.............you've got a pm Simon
                  Last edited by kazam401; 23 September 2005, 15:44.

Comment

Just for info, lets not do any more of these for the next couple of weeks, we are in the process of moving servers over and want to keep the changes to a minimum as it's going to be a hard enough job as it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X